NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

so your lady acts the same sober and drunk? .....I mean we had good sex either way but **** got turned up when drinks were rolling 
laugh.gif

all I'm saying is if my girl said no I don't give her drink so I could give her the D

and tbh the only time my girl ever denied me is when she was pregnant and I beat off and went to sleep
laugh.gif
ha same here....them pregnancy moods swings 
laugh.gif
 didn't help her late months were during the summer 

A girl said no when we were sober

We drank and she said yes

... ... yall some thirsty mf'ers
yea you definitely just made this up.....please quote who said that

kinda childish how you just pull comments outta thin air. 

She wasn't consenting sober, we willing drank alcohol, then she consented. So your're telling me I raped my girlfriend dozens of times over the many years we were together?

So you just gonna be a scumbag and remove anything that provides context to this quote :lol:

Brah you got strawman on strawman on strawman

1371457484_GIFRUDE15.gif

-Not to mention to trying to act like I'm saying the only way I got sex gotta my girl was liquoring her up :smh: :lol:

The scenario was spelled out specifically to show how logic a55a5in11 a55a5in11 doesn't apply in every scenario

Last edited:
Like I said a few pages back if you need drugs or alcohol to loosen her up you have a rapist mentality and you're thirsty as hell

Knowing a girl wants to sleep with you sober is a much better feeling

So every guy who drinks with a woman before sleeping with her is a rapist... come on stop it
Quote me when I said rapist?

Needing drugs to have sex with a woman is a rapist mentality

ok sorry "rapist mentality" :rolleyes no woman has ever wanted to get tipsy on her own accord.

A girl said no while sober

Says yes while drunk

That's normal? Her drunk words take precedent over the sober ones? :lol:

my scenario earlier is **** you see at frat house/college house parties

in personal interaction a chick that turned me down sober usually never chilled with me one on one to drink 
laugh.gif
......I've never heard of such a thing 

Last edited:
Is it rape if a girl isn't into you and then you woo her which releases dopamine in her brain and then she starts to like you?

A girl said no while sober

Says yes while drunk

That's normal? Her drunk words take precedent over the sober ones? :lol:

It's not that black and white. Like Rustys scenario...he tried his girl...she said no. He chilled. She had a few drinks on her own and decided she wanted some D now. Should he say "no babe! You already said no 30 minutes ago when you first came home. There's no possible way for you to enjoy a drink and come over and try to have sex with me and change your mind"

Now if you have dudes that just keep feeding drinks to chicks that clearly don't want to have sex and they wait for them to get really drunk or pass out...that's rapey.

Are females not smart enough to decide on their own to not drink or drink alcohol?

Y'all really treat women like children when it comes to this and them hitting men lmao.

It's a big difference between her getting drunk on her own and wanting sex vs. someone slipping her alcohol until she's incoherent.

Last edited:
getting a female drunk to take advantage of her is rape
I don't need to be specific because the law certainly is not specific in that area
If she presses charges and says I told him no when B] i was sober and than[he got me drunk[/B] and i gave in. better get your self a damn good lawyer

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm done.

So you got nothing?
I feel like you guys are talking about drinking with a female with both of you having the understanding of what ever happens happens
and im talking about you tried to smash and she said no, you get her drunk to take advantage

Or do you guys feel like if she says yes no matter her being drunk, its all good

Brah I been saying if you lock down a scenario I could agree

If a dude got shut down, fends a chick alcohol under the false assumption that her sober wishes will be respected then goes in for "ok" while she is incorrectly drunk then he is major scumbag, a date rapist, and even though it would be though to get a conviction, I would convict. I should mine seeing his world destroyed for such actions

But "loosen up" is a broad term. One shot can loosening some up, she won't be legally drunk, she would be coherent. And her consenting at that stage to me changes the situation than what I outlined previously

But I'm just not down with painting every man that drinks with a women with the same brush.

Maybe my first comment seems like I was, but that is why I'm giving scenarios. To show now every situation is the same. So your "its rape bro" logic can't apply everywhere

But trust, there are many situations where I think it does

Im just talking about she rejects you sober and you proceed to get her drunk to whatever point she gives you the consent
Your time with your GF is completely different and since it happened multiple times it was clears she enjoyed it.
Example: Your at a party and a female is giving you no play at all, later on that night you see she has had a few drinks and is pretty drunk so you decide to take advantage of her.

Are females not smart enough to decide on their own to not drink or drink alcohol?

Y'all really treat women like children when it comes to this and them hitting men lmao.

It's a big difference between her getting drunk on her own and wanting sex vs. someone slipping her alcohol until she's incoherent.

HeliumLclinton seems to think women have no agency or something. They are capable bruh. I know some women that would be offended by his train of though sometimes. Real ****

Reading through this thread, I now understand how cosby was able to get away with this for so long...

that enabler mindset

Last edited:

HeliumLclinton seems to think women have no agency or something. They are capable bruh. I know some women that would be offended by his train of though sometimes. Real ****
Yeah they'd be so offended that I think you should reconsider needing drugs to loosen them up :lol:

in personal interaction a chick that turned me down sober usually never chilled with me one on one to drink :lol: ......I've never heard of such a thing 

You have never been friend zoned
You lucky son of a *****

Why would a girl say no when sober and yes when drunk

I wonder

:lol:

She might not be in the mood/becomes more relaxed after drinking/smoking (like rusty's girl)

The Weed/Liquor might make her horny

(If this is a party or otherwise social setting) she might not want to face the social stigma of being fast/loose/a ***/"I don't do this on the first night"

I'm not saying to slip a girl anything or even to pressure her to drink, that's foul. But if she chooses as an adult to get drunk, is coherent and wants to have sex, we're rapists for *******?

She'd be accountable for her decisions if she got in a car, right?

I see what you're trying to say but it's not that black and white.

Last edited:

in personal interaction a chick that turned me down sober usually never chilled with me one on one to drink :lol: ......I've never heard of such a thing 

You lucky son of a *****

I hated drinking with my female roommates

As soon as my Gears match is about to start......

Her:"Pause the game I need to tell you this real quick"

Me:
cGQcn3l.gif

Go ahead, what childish nonsense is it this time............:smh:

Last edited:

in personal interaction a chick that turned me down sober usually never chilled with me one on one to drink 
laugh.gif
......I've never heard of such a thing 
You lucky son of a *****
nahh I have been

I wasn't in denial so I didn't even try to chill with them on that level only to end up getting shut down again 
laugh.gif

I mean we stayed cool but it was always on to the next one 

Reading through this thread, I now understand how cosby was able to get away with this for so long...

that enabler mindset
Nah, there's a difference between chilling having drinks with a chick you're trying to smash and drugging a chick on the low to incapacitate her so u can smash.

Nah, there's a difference between chilling having drinks with a chick you're trying to smash and drugging a chick on the low to incapacitate her so u can smash.
Problem is that Cosby mostly chose the 2nd option with his victims

Peep not lying...I was 4 years old and thought that :lol:
same. show was always corny as hell. never enjoyed the show. i wasnt four though. i was older and hated that show. never found the dude to be funny at all. 

I mean it wasnt funny but it always had a good message.

It had a great message and was a great sitcom presentation wise to present blacks in a positive way, but purely as a sitcom I thought it stunk. It was "too positive" (if that's the correct phrase). That's why I also favored Different World, cause it was hilarious, touched on all types of relatable issues, and was just 100% real, whether serious or frivolous things. I watched a marathon of it about 2 years ago, and everything on Different World could be applied to today. I don't get that same feeling watching old Cosby Show episodes.

Bingo

People just has this sensation with making things black and white so it's easier for them to make sense of things when the actuality of it all is that it isn't that black and white at all, like the example that you mentioned.

Bill Cosby is raping women. Chilling, having drinks with a woman who decides on her own to have sex with you is not rape. 

Wow. People are reading more into headlines and possible "rape" scenarios than the actual released documents. Mainstream media wins again.

Back
Top Bottom