NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

getting a female drunk to take advantage of her is rape
I don't need to be specific because the law certainly is not specific in that area
If she presses charges and says I told him no when i was sober and than he got me drunk and i gave in. better get your self a damn good lawyer

I don't need to be specific because the law certainly is not specific in that area
If she presses charges and says I told him no when B] i was sober and than[he got me drunk[/B] and i gave in. better get your self a damn good lawyer

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm done.

A girl said no when we were sober

We drank and she said yes

... ... yall some thirsty mf'ers
yea you definitely just made this up.....please quote who said that

kinda childish how you just pull comments outta thin air. 

Last edited:

Climb off that high horse B

I spell everything out clearly about what is and isn't rape in given scenarios imo

I never said it cool, I said it wasn't rape

When it comes to anything dealing with women. All you got is strawman after strawman

Last edited:
If she presses charges and says I told him no when B] i was sober and than[he got me drunk[/B] and i gave in. better get your self a damn good lawyer

I'm done.

So you got nothing?
I feel like you guys are talking about drinking with a female with both of you having the understanding of what ever happens happens
and im talking about you tried to smash and she said no, you get her drunk to take advantage

Or do you guys feel like if she says yes no matter her being drunk, its all good

yea you definitely just made this up.....please quote who said that

kinda childish how you just pull comments outta thin air. 

She wasn't consenting sober, we willing drank alcohol, then she consented. So your're telling me I raped my girlfriend dozens of times over the many years we were together?

Last edited:
yea that's definitely rape in that scenario but I never saw anybody saying that specific situation wasn't 

I mean if a chick clearly doesn't want to **** you sober and then you try to take advantage of her when she's drunk as hell then that is rape 

Climb off that high horse B

I spell everything out clearly about what is and isn't rape in given scenarios imo

I never said it cool, I said it wasn't rape

When it comes to anything dealing with women. All you got is strawman after strawman
I didn't call you a rapist so why are you responding to me?

Dammit what?

So I raped my girlfriend after we unwind for a couple hours drinking wine and chilling?

Please

-Plus I was using that as a scenario of when a55a5in11 a55a5in11 logic doesn't hold

Last edited:
yea that's definitely rape in that scenario but I never saw anybody saying that specific situation wasn't 

I mean if a chick clearly doesn't want to **** you sober and then you try to take advantage of her when she's drunk as hell then that is rape 
So are you apologizing now or later? :lol:

Dammit what?

So I raped my girlfriend after we unwind after for a for a couple hours drinking wine and chilling?

Please
oh i missed the girlfriend part 

I'm talking women in general so no apology helium 
laugh.gif

Oh ok my bad it's not rape if it's your girlfriend guys, you just know she wanted to have sex she just needed a little alcohol to get her going

:lol: :smh:

Like I said a few pages back if you need drugs or alcohol to loosen her up you have a rapist mentality and you're thirsty as hell

Knowing a girl wants to sleep with you sober is a much better feeling

Like I said a few pages back if you need drugs or alcohol to loosen her up you have a rapist mentality and you're thirsty as hell

So every guy who drinks with a woman before sleeping with her is a rapist... come on stop it

Dammit what?

So I raped my girlfriend after we unwind after for a for a couple hours drinking wine and chilling?

Please
oh i missed the girlfriend part 

I'm talking women in general so no apology helium 
laugh.gif
Your threw me under the bus for a quick second bro
mean.gif

You cut me real deep with that brah
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 nothing personal 
Oh ok my bad it's not rape if it's your girlfriend guys, you just know she wanted to have sex she just needed a little alcohol to get her going

laugh.gif
mean.gif
so your lady acts the same sober and drunk? .....I mean we had good sex either way but **** got turned up when drinks were rolling 
laugh.gif

So every guy who drinks with a woman before sleeping with her is a rapist... come on stop it
Quote me when I said rapist?

Needing drugs to have sex with a woman is a rapist mentality

I'm done.

So you got nothing?
I feel like you guys are talking about drinking with a female with both of you having the understanding of what ever happens happens
and im talking about you tried to smash and she said no, you get her drunk to take advantage

Or do you guys feel like if she says yes no matter her being drunk, its all good

Brah I been saying if you lock down a scenario I could agree

If a dude got shut down, fends a chick alcohol under the false assumption that her sober wishes will be respected then goes in for "ok" while she is incorrectly drunk then he is major scumbag, a date rapist, and even though it would be though to get a conviction, I would convict. I should mine seeing his world destroyed for such actions

But "loosen up" is a broad term. One shot can loosening some up, she won't be legally drunk, she would be coherent. And her consenting at that stage to me changes the situation than what I outlined previously

But I'm just not down with painting every man that drinks with a women with the same brush.

Maybe my first comment seems like I was, but that is why I'm giving scenarios. To show now every situation is the same. So your "its rape bro" logic can't apply everywhere

But trust, there are many situations where I think it does

Quote me when I said rapist?

Needing drugs to have sex with a woman is a rapist mentality[/quote]
Could be a medical condition, LOL.

so your lady acts the same sober and drunk? .....I mean we had good sex either way but **** got turned up when drinks were rolling :lol:   
all I'm saying is if my girl said no I don't give her drink so I could give her the D

and tbh the only time my girl ever denied me is when she was pregnant and I beat off and went to sleep :lol:

The hell?

So if you invite a girl you just met for the first time over to chill and have drinks. No mention or understanding of having sex....

And you both start drinking and have sex....that is rape now? There have been women I've spoke to weeks or days before smashing that said they don't have sex on the first date etc. Few days later, I get hit with the "I usually don't do this line". They change their mind.

Nobody is talking about feeding women drinks to have them blackout drunk or something. But if two adults share drinks and mutually consent to having sex...it's not rape.

Back
Top Bottom