NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Nah, there's a difference between chilling having drinks with a chick you're trying to smash and drugging a chick on the low to incapacitate her so u can smash.

Out of reps.

NT I'm a rapist :pimp:

It's been countless women who have told me they don't **** on first dates.

Came to my place to smoke or drink and left with they panties in they pockets.

**** type of **** yall on :smh:

Thirst be real

How is a woman saying she don't have sex on the first date prior to the date the same as a clear no to a sexual advance two hours before that changes to a yes once drunk?

Last edited:
When my ex used to come home from work I used to try to have sex with her, she would flat out deny me. Then after her drinking a bottle of wine with her on the couch watching TV she would be jumping me.

She wasn't consenting sober, we willing drank alcohol, then she consented. So your're telling me I raped my girlfriend dozens of times over the many years we were together?

Bro me and my girl are similar to this

She comes home 9/10 stressed and pissed about work in school she not trying to show any love or even give me a kiss

I go in the kitchen cook her some food offer some wine to get her mind off of work and just relax. She accepts the wine and 9/10 says "i need it I had a long day"

I take a shower hit the bed watch some netflix next thing you know that leg comes across my lower body and she is all touchy feely.... every dude knows what that means from his girl

does that make me a rapist?

not to mention our school had a big 4th July frat party soon as I walk in the party chicks are everywhere drunk and literally throwing the box at you

welcome to FSU

Thirst be real

How is a woman saying she don't have sex on the first date prior to the date the same as a clear no to a sexual advance two hours before that changes to a yes once drunk?
laugh.gif

I'm a proud rapist then.

I know for a fact that weed get these females feeling froggy.

I know for a fact alcohol will wash away the shame of you going hard with me even know you barely know me.

I know these females have a certain insecurity about giving up the box too fast even though I KNOW she wants the D but just acts as if she doesn't.

I know that EVERBODY gets a little "**** it" in they system once they have a few drinks of puffs.

I KNOW THIS

Never once have a girl feel like she's been raped by me in all my years of alcohol/drug influenced sex.

You how many of these girls have had no intention of closing the night with sex minutes before we hit the crib for a couple of drinks then I'm in them guts?

YNS

I rather a girl say she want the D when she sober

You getting your ego stroke by drunk words :lol:

Thirsties

laugh.gif

Straight up Phil...I don't know too many chicks who will come out asking for the d sober.

If you get them in the mood yeah, but not outright.

Chicks don't wannna seem like floozies.

Last edited:
Wow. People are reading more into headlines and possible "rape" scenarios than the actual released documents. Mainstream media wins again.
Theyve been kicking into overdrive trying to offset the massacre in Charleston.

This ***** said if you smash your girl while she's drunk you're a rapist.

I hope I read other things that stupid today cuz this was a good start :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

Straight up Phil...I don't know too many chicks who will come out asking for the d sober.

If you get them in the mood yeah, but not outright.

Chicks don't wannna seem like floozies.

I'm not saying I've gotten calls/texts that say "may I have some **** please" from sober girls.

But if you ain't getting "messages" from sober females that they would be interested in your company.....then I guess I understand why y'all need alcohol :lol:

Last edited:
I smashed drunk and sober girls
Difference is that me and the girl already know our intentions

I ain't the type to smash drunk strangers doe

I'm not saying I've gotten calls/texts that say "may I have some **** please" from sober girls.

But if you ain't getting "messages" from sober females that they would be interested in your company.....then I guess I understand why y'all need alcohol
laugh.gif
Never had a problem with that...
laugh.gif

I smashed drunk and sober girls
Difference is that me and the girl already know our intentions

I ain't the type to smash drunk strangers doe

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Maaaaaan! If a chick wanne open her legs for me drunk or sober if I'm interested that's her problem. I'm not talking falling down don't know where she is drunk either. And BC was spiking drinks with intentions to smash, that's an effin rapist mentality. ( even tho I would advise any woman to not meet a cat in a hotel room while he's wearing a robe unless you plan on smashing. He was still wrong)

Last edited:
Maaaaaan! If a chick wanne open her legs for me drunk or sober if I'm interested that's her problem. I'm not talking falling down don't know where she is drunk either. And BC was spiking drinks with intentions to smash, that an effin rapist mentality. ( even tho I would advise any woman to not meet a cat in a hotel room while he's wearing a robe unless you plan on smashing. He was still wrong)
Hell some girls would rather have sex under the influence :lol:
But BC is wrong for this
The woman that accused him of sexual assault obviously didn't want any of those drugs in that system and he did that. And he admitted to it. Sick creep.

Back
Top Bottom