NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

But do you consider that too?

A few hours ago she had no intentions of sleeping with me.

Hell she didn't even meet me until tonight.
Depends on what you did.
if yall were both drunk and somehow yall smashed, then thats consensual.
If yall were both coherent and she said multiple times she wanted the D later that night, its consensual.
If she was under the influence and you forced her to have sex with you, that's rape.

The thing is that some people in this thread believe Pill Cosby was being a gentlemen in his sex encounters, when he was obviously drugging them up and being a total slimeball. People try to swerve the accusations when it's obvious he has done it and still got away with it due to statue of limitations :smh:

And I feel like the ones defending Pill Cosby are the scumbags that prey on drunk girls at parties and drag them upstairs without permission

Depends on what you did.
if yall were both drunk and somehow yall smashed, then thats consensual.
If yall were both coherent and she said multiple times she wanted the D later that night, its consensual.
If she was under the influence and you
forced her to have sex with you, that's rape.

The thing is that some people in this thread believe Pill Cosby was being a gentlemen in his sex encounters, when he was obviously drugging them up and being a total slimeball. People try to swerve the accusations when it's obvious he has done it and still got away with it due to statue of limitations
mean.gif
Let's cut all this other bs out of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What about his wife? I've heard woman saying she was in the house during some of the attacks. She left the room leaving the Cos and "victim" alone. Does she still deny any knowledge of his activities?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What about his wife? I've heard woman saying she was in the house during some of the attacks. She left the room leaving the Cos and "victim" alone. Does she still deny any knowledge of his activities?
I bet she knows. She ain't saying anything though because she gets checks from BC. Money talks :smh:

I smashed drunk and sober girls

Difference is that me and the girl already know our intentions

I ain't the type to smash drunk strangers doe

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

So none of yall ever had a one nighter straight out the club?

A 1 nighter after the club is one of the most sure fire things :lol: 100% intentions are known. More than likely y'all been vibing all night then boom, some good times.

Last edited:
A 1 nighter after the club is one of the most sure fire things
laugh.gif
100% intentions are known. More than likely y'all been vibing all night then boom, some good times.
Bruh, I just debunking his silly notion of hitting a drunk girl who 2 hrs ahead of time had no intentions of ******* you is rape.

I'm a rapist
laugh.gif

After reading the last few pages I just realized I've been raped dozens of times...

You guys try so hard to make a point you don't even understand what you're talking about anymore

****** really made the leap from slipping girls drugs to consensual drunk sex between adults being rape.

I smashed drunk and sober girls
Difference is that me and the girl already know our intentions

I ain't the type to smash drunk strangers doe
[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
So none of yall ever had a one nighter straight out the club?
hell yea ......we always had a party after the party at the crib 
laugh.gif
 ..."yo crew come chill w/ my crew" steeze....college days were great.......3 colleges all within 5 miles....1 of them was an all black girls college.....plus local women 

I wasn't chasing them half passed out chicks though....but you usually see those type at frat parties

Last edited:
This ***** said if you smash your girl while she's drunk you're a rapist.

I hope I read other things that stupid today cuz this was a good start :lol: :lol:

I hope you learn to read better then because no one said it makes you a rapist

if your girl says no sober and you give a drink and all of a sudden she with it

you're

1.thirsty
2.taking advantage
3.have a rapist mentality

I'm not saying I've gotten calls/texts that say "may I have some **** please" from sober girls.

But if you ain't getting "messages" from sober females that they would be interested in your company.....then I guess I understand why y'all need alcohol :lol:

This

Dude said what girl want the D sober? My gawd this is embarrassing :lol:

Maaaaaan! If a chick wanne open her legs for me drunk or sober if I'm interested that's her problem.

:x

What girl says she wants the D sober?
Son what?!!!

If you never smashed a chick who was sober or made advances to you and smashes while she was sober then turn yourself in b. NOW :smh:

I can't believe the amount of ppl on this forum snitching on themselves in this thread just cuz evidence has come out that Cosby is a rapist. Dudes taking that role model **** too far.

Dude, GeorgeScorewell had the most disturbing post I'd ever seen on NT under his last account. He might actually be a real life sicko.

It's quite obvious in this thread which people are the ones that roofie a girl's drink at a club.

O yea as far as partying

LSU>FSU

....football to :smokin

|I

FSU just went 29-1 with a heisman trophy and a title

and FSU is ranked #9 in top party schools while LSU is ranked #11

http://www.brobible.com/college/article/top-50-party-schools-ranking/
29-1 don't mean that much in the conference your team is playing in. Y'all just started to come up.

And a difference of 2 rank spots as far as partying. Hmmmmm I can deal with that, it's debatable.

Back
Top Bottom