NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

So if you do drugs with a female with the intent of "loosing them up" you're rapists?
I'd hope not, cause alcohol is a drug, and I don't think I've ever met a woman who drinks for sport.

If you drink with a girl with the sole intent to get her to sleep with you, you are a rapist
I don't know why dudes thinking it should be fine to drink with woman for the sole purpose to take advantage of them

If you drink with a girl with the sole intent to get her to sleep with you, you are a rapist
I don't know why dudes thinking it should be fine to drink with woman for the sole purpose to take advantage of them

no. if you purposely get a girl drunk and disable her mental and physical capacity then you are a rapist. from the quote you quoted no on mentioned the term "taking advantage"

Last edited:

no. if you purposely get a girl drunk and disable her mental and physical capacity then you are a rapist. from the quote you quoted no on mentioned the term "taking advantage"

Bro if she isn't having sex with you sober and she will after she drinks it is rape

sooo if I have a chill sessions at my crib on campus and Molly Lean Xan and Dabs are present and I offer it to a female that makes me a rapist?

just asking a question

chicks down here do more drugs then the males

Last edited:
This isn't hard to understand :lol:
If she won't consent sober and after a few drinks/drugs use she consents than it's rape

Need to get that baseline consent.

This is why I started using the love contract - clears up all the gray area.

I don't even understand rape or rape culture at all.

Like...That isn't hot to rape a girl. That's a hella turn off to be trying to bone a female and she's screaming / crying pleading for you to stop.

How do you even get off to that. 

I remember learning rape wasn't about sexual gratification, but the power. That is why a man can rape and 80 yr old woman. Normal guys like us would be disgusted at the thought of intercourse with octogenarian. A rapist only sees a potential victim. I don't know if this still holds true, but there are a lot of sick people out there who get off on the most vile things. Necrophilia, beastiality, pedophilia, and rape are all sicknesses.

Always thought the Cosby show was corny and extra hokey anyway, even for an 80's show. Different World >>> Cosby Show. All that money and fame yet still ain't **** but a hypocrite.

True. But oranges and apples fam. Both appealed to a different audience with different messages.

This sucks man , cause the cosby show is one of the top 3 best sitcoms of all time. No denying that.  I watch that show every time it comes on. Hell I grew up watching that show. And now this monster done ruined it for everybody. It's not fair to the other cast members that the show got pulled , but such is life.

At the end of the day they are all just people. Don't let what they do in their personal lives tarnish what they did professionally. A lot of actors, singers, athletes etc are scumbags behind the scenes. They are paid to entertain us and that is it. We need to stop putting them on pedestals, they are just people. The show wasn't autobiographical, if it was then I can see why you would be upset for buying into a lie. It's just entertainment, enjoy it and laugh.

Last edited:
I mean.

What ever happened to fapping angrily in the bathroom while she calls herself a cab home

Or fapping on her and then leaving

You can still get in trouble for that brah.
So if you do drugs with a female with the intent of "loosing them up" you're rapists?
I'd hope not, cause alcohol is a drug, and I don't think I've ever met a woman who drinks for sport.

I disagree

It may make the dude a scumbag, but it doesn't make him a rapist.

If a women willing drank alcohol, gets drunk, and consents to sex, then she gave consent. It doesn't matter if the decision was made will she was intoxicated, she is accountable for giving consent.

It's in a mans DNA to 'tackle drunk *******' [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Nah, but on the real, if BC admitted it, its a wrap. I hoped he was innocent, however his admission trumps my hope.

I mean.

What ever happened to fapping angrily in the bathroom while she calls herself a cab home

I disagree

If a women willing drank alcohol, gets drunk, and consents to sex, then she gave consent. It doesn't matter if the decision was made will she was intoxicated, she is accountable for giving consent.

You can disagree all you want, but when a girl presses charges your SOL as soon as she says she was drunk
Why do dudes even want to walk that line?

I mean.

I disagree

You can disagree all you want, but when a girl presses charges your SOL as soon as she says she was drunk
In some cases if the female has liquor in their system it actually works against them ...the guy says that she was drunk but willing and consented to have sex and that becomes the defense

Huh?

I specially said she gives consent. Maybe you missed that part.

I won't be SOL nothing in that scenario

And btw by your logic, if me and a girl drink together willingly, I drink more that her (and my blood alcohol level is above hers), then we have sex.

Doesn't that make her the rapist? :lol:

I'm looking at it from a legal standpoint. If you give consent while being drunk, then you gave consent. We usually hold be accountable for decision they make while intoxicated

I'm not trying to say dude that have sex with girl that are blackout drunk, and never consented, should get a pass.

Last edited:
Huh?

I specially said she gives consent. Maybe you missed that part.

And btw by your logic, if me and a girl drink together willingly, I drink more that her (and my blood alcohol level is above hers), then we have sex.

Doesn't that make her the rapist? :lol:

I'm looking at it from a legal standpoint. If you give consent while being drunk, then you gave consent. We usually hold be accountable for decision they make while intoxicated
I don't think he knows that rape can be many different things ...which could be a good or bad thing for him :lol:

by a legal standpoint if she has diminished mental capacity to consent that its rape. which would be under the influence of drugs or alcohol :lol: why is this so hard to understand
We constantly read how college athletes are under investigation for rape because the female was drunk and dudes still want to argue its legal. When yall dudes gonna stop toeing the gray line and smash a girl sober

In case you guys forget this whole conversation is about drinking with a girl to loosen her up

I mean.

I disagree

In some cases if the female has liquor in their system it actually works against them ...the guy says that she was drunk but willing and consented to have sex and that becomes the defense

find me where that defense has worked?

by a legal standpoint if she has diminished mental capacity to consent that its rape. which would be under the influence of drugs or alcohol :lol: why is this so hard to understand
We constantly read how college athletes are under investigation for rape because the female was drunk and dudes still want to argue its legal. When yall dudes gonna stop toeing the gray line and smash a girl sober

Pa, most prosecutors won't even persuade a case like that. That is a extremely tough conviction. A girl willingly drinks, then consents to sex.

The seek personal shots doe. :lol:

Like because we pointing out a flaw in your logic we somehow be outchea date raping. Child please :lol:

-And we constantly drink about college girls getting drunk passing out and dudes engaging on non-consensual sex. Don't try to spin the news to fit your rhetoric. What happens to those girls are horrible, but it is not what I'm talking about

And like I said, if both parties are drinking, then the girl is committing rape too by YOUR logic.

I show me cases where dudes get convicted for this scenario. I believe one college put a policy in place like this and even the extra liberal professors called it nuts.

You can't have a law be so one sided

Last edited:

Pa, most prosecutors won't even persuade a case like that. That is a extremely tough conviction. A girl willingly drinks, then consents to sex.

Like because we pointing out a flaw in your logic we somehow be outchea date raping. Child please :lol:

-And we constantly drink about college girls getting drunk passing out and dudes engaging on non-consensual sex. Don't try to spin the news to fit your rhetoric. What happens to those girls are horrible, but it is not what I'm talking about

And like I said, if both parties are drinking, then the girl is committing rape too by YOUR logic.

Bruh, this whole conversation is about drinking with a girl to loosen her up, She won't smash sober so your drink with her to get her to say yes. Its rape bro.
You say you found a flaw in my logic, but your just arguing a different scenario.

Somehow Cosby slippin girls drugs that they don't know about and a chick coming ova to have drinks with you and yall smash is equal rape

Somehow Cosby slippin girls drugs that they don't know about and a chick coming ova to have drinks with you and yall smash is equal rape

You don't comprehend words well do you?
About as we as you understand rape apparently :lol: ...bet none of your homeboys include you when they got a couple bottles and females on deck to chill wit

Dog if your drinking with a girl to loosen her up, she clearly sober won't consent. therefor its rape.
Clearly you need to step your game up if you can only smash girls after you loosen them up. Or maybe you just ugly.

Bruh, this whole conversation is about drinking with a girl to loosen her up, She won't smash sober so your drink with her to get her to say yes. Its rape bro.
You say you found a flaw in my logic, but your just arguing a different scenario.

Not it is not, just based on those facts.

When my ex used to come home from work I used to try to have sex with her, she would flat out deny me. Then after her drinking a bottle of wine with her on the couch watching TV she would be jumping me.

She wasn't consenting sober, we willing drank alcohol, then she consented. So your're telling me I raped my girlfriend dozens of times over the many years we were together?

I'm spelling out my scenarios, and claiming that is what I consider non rape consensual sex

Your being vague and just saying "it rape bro" "you gonna get caught up" "maybe have with a sober chick".

There are so many scenarios that change the conclusion of if it rape or not. I'm not arguing a different scenario, I'm just presented cases where your logic doesn't work.

You can't seem to present a cogent argument so your resorting to repeating yourself and personal shots :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom