NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I made a thread calling him an Uncle Tom, and people were mad.

It's even worse, an uncle tom serial rapist.

:smh:

The Cosby show is well crafted classic television but I never liked Bill, his hatred for black people was so flagrant.

NEVER mistake competency for virtue. It makes virtue easy to fake.

the fact that we were really arguing about 40 women saying they were raped and debating if all 40 women just wanted to join forces and bring down this old man :stoneface:

hope y'all don't have daughters and don't require the rapist admitting to raping for you to believe her

:stoneface:

You know how many times ****** done been falsely accused, killed or imprisoned?

Mixed with this day in age of women getting their way just cuz, excuse us for not condemning a man off say so.

I personally stand corrected dude is pure trash!

Hope it's some sort of loop hole in the statue of limitations.

But bringing cats daughters into a discussion like this?

Way too far....

:stoneface:

You know how many times ****** done been falsely accused, killed or imprisoned?

Mixed with this day in age of women getting their way just cuz, excuse us for not condemning a man off say so.

I do not know any man or woman accused of 40 crimes and didn't do one, what about you?

Like I said I hope this doesn't happen to anybody's daughter and they say I need proof because my brothers out here getting falsely accused

Growing up and not liking the Cosby show appreciation
pimp.gif
never liked that dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
same here . corny as show. 

I do not know any man or woman accused of 40 crimes and didn't do one, what about you?

Like I said I hope this doesn't happen to anybody's daughter and they say I need proof because my brothers out here getting falsely accused

You know damn well what type of world we live in so please don't make it seem like I'm defending dude after these latest revelations, but.....

I still don't believe he raped all of his accusers.

I know 1 is enough I'm just saying that people will do anything for 15 min of fame and a quick buck.

That was the basis for siding with him from jump.

Not defending him now.

Also being a father, mentioning a mans daughter like you have will get hands put on up you s.a.p.

Just a heads up.

You know damn well what type of world we live in so please don't make it seem like I'm defending dude after these latest revelations, but.....

I still don't believe he raped all of his accusers.

I know 1 is enough I'm just saying that people will do anything for 15 min of fame and a quick buck.

That was the basis for siding with him from jump.

Not defending him now.

Also being a father, mentioning a mans daughter like you have will get hands put on up you s.a.p.

Just a heads up.
So was that a no you don't know anybody accused of 40 crimes that was innocent?

Stop it you not giving me a heads up dude :lol: Make sure you teach your daughter that most guys will think like you so maybe she should wear a go pro attached to a helmet or something for proof if ever put in a horrible situation.

That's a heads up

So was that a no you don't know anybody accused of 40 crimes that was innocent?

Stop it you not giving me a heads up dude :lol: Make sure you teach your daughter that most guys will think like you so maybe she should wear a go pro attached to a helmet or something for proof if ever put in a horrible situation.

That's a heads up

Never said he didn't do it...I'm fairly certain. I just said a bunch of accusations doesn't make anything true.

I believe there was a back and forth about evidence...which there is now for "at least one woman". What about the other 69 or whatever? Sounds like a deal to me. They got him for 1 for sure. He gonna take that 5 or he gonna take that **** to trail and probably get denied? 10 even worse..

He said this in 2005 before all these accusations, so what deal are you referring to like this is a new case or something

:lol:

So basically what your saying is this "update" is old news and doesnt really mean anything?

If it aint an new case and he's not going to jail, what are we talking about??

Last edited:
The trolling is not even funny. That predator was out there drugging and raping dozens of women.

First of all, he admitted giving women drugs, word to Ross. He didnt admit to raping anybody.

Secondly, if he did and he confessed in 2005, why did he not get convicted?

I firmly believe Cosby has taken at least one Colchis in his life time...

but which did he admit to

a) giving girls quaaludes

b) giving girls quaaludes with them under the impression that it was a flintstones vitamin or some ****

c) giving girls quaaludes and then stealing some slit

If he only admitted to the first one, that could be spun many different ways. That's like someone asking you under oath if you've gave a girl some weed or Xanax. Just because you engaging in recreational drug use with a female doesn't mean you tryna take something.

That being said I'm sure he's guilty of at least a couple of those accusations.

Last edited:

b) giving girls quaaludes with them under the impression that it was a flintstones vitamin or some ****

If he only admitted to the first one, that could be spun many different ways. That's like someone asking you under oath if you've gave a girl some weed or Xanax. Just because you engaging in recreational drug use with a female doesn't mean you tryna take something.

Yeah, I don't think rape is just something someone does once and is good.

Especially when your getting away with it.

I believe he was out there snatching ****, but I don't believe all the women who came forward.

A few of them are money grabs.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

"When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

lol So not answering a question is an admittance of guilt? Screw the 5th amendment, huh?

Truth is no one really knows. All you are basing his guilt on two facts, one of which yall barely understand.

Just admit yall want him to be guilty and I'll stop....

lol So not answering a question is an admittance of guilt? Screw the 5th amendment, huh?

Truth is no one really knows. All you are basing his guilt on two facts, one of which yall barely understand.

You don't usually troll so I'm not sure what to think.

What do I get from there being one more confirmed rapist in the world?

Dude is a scumbag.

You're staunch defense of him in light of his at this point obvious guilt does make me wonder if this is just you doing the usual trolling nonsense or if this is behavior you actually condone.

Either way I'm not interested and going any further with you so you do your thing.

Back
Top Bottom