NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

the fact that we were really arguing about 40 women saying they were raped and debating if all 40 women just wanted to join forces and bring down this old man
indifferent.gif

hope y'all don't have daughters and don't require the rapist admitting to raping for you to believe her
Dudes be like "40 women? That's just the media trying to distract you from what's going on in Kenya. #staywoke #sheeple #agenda"

I did like "a different world" even though the first season was the only one connected to the Cosby show.

But I was super young when I used to watch it with my uncles...Lisa bonet leaving was a blessing for that series

So hurt right now. My Hillman college hoodie turns so many heads, I'm not ready to put it up :smh:

the fact that we were really arguing about 40 women saying they were raped and debating if all 40 women just wanted to join forces and bring down this old man :stoneface:

hope y'all don't have daughters and don't require the rapist admitting to raping for you to believe her

Dudes be like "40 women? That's just the media trying to distract you from what's going on in Kenya. #staywoke #sheeple #agenda"

:lol: :lol:

Hollywood is an incestuous business. There are certainly more than a couple rapists out there; I guarantee it. Rape can be a culture.

People still want to work with and do work with that disgusting scum roman polanski. He raped and sodomized a young girl.

He's taking the deal...>D

Go to court, be in the case of the decade, burn up money on lawyers, put this **** back in the spot light and more than likely go down for ALL that ****, because if everybody says it, it must be true or just....just give them something..

Pinched dat boy...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:nerd:
D E N I A L

Denial about what?

This still doesn't mean if everyone says it, it must be true.

He's taking the deal...>D

Go to court, be in the case of the decade, burn up money on lawyers, put this **** back in the spot light and more than likely go down for ALL that ****, because if everybody says it, it must be true or just....just give them something..

Pinched dat boy...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

nerd.gif
D E N I A L
Denial about what?

^This is pretty much the textbook definition of denial.

Tell me what I'm in denial about?
>Dozens of women make similar claims about Bill Cosby drugging and raping them

>Bill Cosby straight up admits to giving women quaaludes in the past with the intent of having sex with them while drugged

>Creates conspiracy theory that Bill Cosby falsely admits to his predatory actions to remove himself from the spotlight

Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Denial about what?

The guy admitted it himself on a court case back at 2005 that he used a drug to sex women he wanted.
If u don't know how to read, I respect that. If you read it and still deny the facts, you are truly a fool.

I will post this again, where even his own lawyers tried to block these facts. :smh:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6d90...sbreak-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-give-women-sex

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

The AP had gone to court to compel the release of the documents; Cosby's lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

The 77-year-old comedian was testifying under oath in a lawsuit filed by a former Temple University employee. He testified he gave her three half-pills of Benadryl.

Cosby settled that sexual-abuse lawsuit for undisclosed terms in 2006. His lawyers in the Philadelphia case did not immediately return phone calls Monday.

Cosby has been accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct, including allegations by many that he drugged and raped them in incidents dating back more than four decades. Cosby, 77, has never been criminally charged, and most of the accusations are barred by statutes of limitations.

Cosby resigned in December from the board of trustees at Temple, where he was the popular face of the Philadelphia school in advertisements, fundraising campaigns and commencement speeches.

Never said he didn't do it...I'm fairly certain. I just said a bunch of accusations doesn't make anything true.

I believe there was a back and forth about evidence...which there is now for "at least one woman". What about the other 69 or whatever? Sounds like a deal to me. They got him for 1 for sure. He gonna take that 5 or he gonna take that **** to trail and probably get denied? 10 even worse..

Did these women not know what they were taking?

I don't even like getting a Tylenol from folks :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely can't fault you if you gave him the benefit of the doubt prior to this , but anyone that defends him after the 2005 admission leak is in complete denial .

Last edited:
Came right before those pedophile rings you hear about with child molesters sharing vids and pics on the dark web. There's a bunch of rapists/murderers sharing their stories in a non-incriminating way and getting off on it by knowing there's a "community" of like minded violators.
The hell is a dark web and what does a pedophile ring have to do with it? Is it legal? What the hell 
laugh.gif
 crazy if it is. That's terrible.

I've heard of that side of hollywood though. Dan Schneider from Nickolodeon is heavy in it I think,

Saw this dude speak at my school a few years back in grad school. I will admit I thought most of these chicks were lying. Definitely eating crow now. Dude need to serve time..

Never said he didn't do it...I'm fairly certain. I just said a bunch of accusations doesn't make anything true.

I believe there was a back and forth about evidence...which there is now for "at least one woman". What about the other 69 or whatever? Sounds like a deal to me. They got him for 1 for sure. He gonna take that 5 or he gonna take that **** to trail and probably get denied? 10 even worse..

So you believe that the instance that he admitted to is the only time it happened? Or am I reading this wrong?

He said this in 2005 before all these accusations, so what deal are you referring to like this is a new case or something

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom