NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Bill was telling folk to pull up their pants, and he outchea raping women.

Bill probably plays Ross's U.N.E.N.O verse on repeat when he in the whip :smh:

Last edited:
So now it comes out that he ALREADY admitted to drugging and raping woman on record.

Son probably gonna pull some Alzheimer's bull **** with this "only woman" nonsense while he forgets the other 70+.

This sick **** deserves to die horribly. Torture first. Out here raping women and lying about it. Got foolish negroes believing and defending you too :smh:

No surprise the clowns that were going hard for him won't show up and admit they were wrong.

(not minimizing what sick tactics Cosby may have taken for yambz)
Bet there was someone that 'put him up on game,' wit way more bodies than he do.
If we knew what really goes on in Hollwood...

Bill "Fleece Johnson" Cosby
mean.gif

So now it comes out that he ALREADY admitted to drugging and raping woman on record.

Son probably gonna pull some Alzheimer's bull **** with this "only woman" nonsense while he forgets the other 70+.

This sick **** deserves to die horribly. Torture first. Out here raping women and lying about it. Got foolish negroes believing and defending you too
mean.gif

No surprise the clowns that were going hard for him won't show up and admit they were wrong.
i wasn't on here on this account to post that he didn't do it. but i thought he was innocent and/or random women just started lying.

30-40 women and not ONE pressed charges/contacted authorities. that is STILL weird.

seemed fishy to me but i'll gladly take that L since he admitted it and hope he gets whatever punishment he can at this point.

you can't blame people for changing their opinion once more information comes out.

Bet there was someone that 'put him up on game,' wit way more bodies than he do.
Yeah there is no way he lone wolfed it on this
Some bigshot Hollywood star must have showed Cosby "the way" smfh :smh:

Hollywood is an incestuous business. There are certainly more than a couple rapists out there; I guarantee it. Rape can be a culture.

fam . . . that dude from seventh heaven or w/e got outed as being a pedophile and no one gave a ****.
laugh.gif
 fam kept his job and all, bruh is chilling on set thinking bout little timmy's cheeks as we speak. 

i thought that was wild.

This sick **** deserves to die horribly. Torture first. Out here raping women and lying about it. Got foolish negroes believing and defending you too :smh:

i wasn't on here on this account to post that he didn't do it. but i thought he was innocent and/or random women just started lying.

30-40 women and not ONE pressed charges/contacted authorities. that is STILL weird.

seemed fishy to me but i'll gladly take that L since he admitted it and hope he gets whatever punishment he can at this point.

you can't blame people for changing their opinion once more information comes out.
Educate yourself on rape victims reporting the crime.

It's a crazy high # when it comes to rapes going unreported. It's probably higher when it's done by a person who is seen in an authoritative position. While celebrity isn't an authority the fame brings a sort of untouchable effect to it which would convince rape victims not to do anything. Then you add to the fact that many possibly don't even remember the act they may just want to try forgetting the whole scenario of being violated.

If you learn more, you can see that it is common no matter how weird you think it is. It's something crazy like 1 in 3 women in America will be sexually abused in their life time man. With the amount of women having the strength to speak up now I knew it wasn't just some concerted effort to get money and/or tear down Cosby's reputation.
Hollywood is an incestuous business. There are certainly more than a couple rapists out there; I guarantee it. Rape can be a culture.
Oh it already is. It definitely is.

Came right before those pedophile rings you hear about with child molesters sharing vids and pics on the dark web. There's a bunch of rapists/murderers sharing their stories in a non-incriminating way and getting off on it by knowing there's a "community" of like minded violators.

Last edited:
the fact that we were really arguing about 40 women saying they were raped and debating if all 40 women just wanted to join forces and bring down this old man :stoneface:

hope y'all don't have daughters and don't require the rapist admitting to raping for you to believe her

Back
Top Bottom