NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

How long until she does a press confrenece with Gloria Alred?
laugh.gif

Just looking for a come up that's all.
Exactly!! Just like the other accuser that Gloria Alred represented , that case was dropped due to insufficient evidence. This case will be no different.

moving the goalposts i see....

"how can i believe anybody who waits 30 years to speak out"

*shows recent charges*

"oh she's looking for a come up"

mean.gif

*shows recent charges*

:smh:

Still my point is that it's all made up.. I could care less how long somebody waited since we all know these **** are lying.

and the nbc employees are lying too?
Do you believe everything you hear and read???
Is everything that is ever said and written inherently false?

I discern truth... I don't automatically assume something to be true/false without weighing things logically...

It seems you assume falsehood before anything else.... this may explain your point of view

Last edited:

*shows recent charges*

:smh:

"There's no proof, there's no evidence. Just accusations"

"Proof of intercourse"

"Oh they just had sex and now she's mad because she didn't get on tv"

:lol: ppl are pathetic

I see some of yall talking about a "case" there are no charges!!! so please stop talking about "just accusations" given all thats been put out there do you think he raped them or not!?

Im not asking if you a fan of him or not, who cares, the question is do you think he did it? Thats all this thread is about in my opinion lol.

I think he did it all. dirty bastard

[thread="612558"]Nbc Employee Claims Bill Cosby Paid Off Women Invited Young Models To Dressing Room/600#post_22452079​[/thread]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/chloe-goins-bill-cosby-criminal-charges_n_6474078.html

recent charges
7 years ago is recent?
laugh.gif

This thread is officially ridiculous
well damn.... what is the time frame of recent....went from 30 years - 15 years- 7 years......

now we gotta have a charge done within the first 5 minutes of a rape or it's not eligible...

a rape within the statute of limitations is not good enough for you?

thank god you aren't a DA

7 years ago is recent? :lol:

This thread is officially ridiculous
well damn.... what is the time frame of recent....went from 30 years - 15 years- 7 years......

now we gotta have a charge done within the first 5 minutes of a rape or it's not eligible...

a rape within the statute of limitations is not good enough for you?

thank god you aren't a DA

5 minutes? You're better than that bruh :lol:

#NTextremes

SoL in California is six years anyway :wink:

"Prosecution for "normal" sexual assault has a statute of limitations of six years. "

Last edited:
That doesn't seem like a very reliable source.

Besides, everyone campaigning for Bill's innocence has let us know that testimony means absolutely nothing.

At least with the whole R.Kelly thing is....it actually happened with video proof. Until we don't see a Grainy video of Cosby getting furrburger yambs, its ********.

Back
Top Bottom