NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

lol So not answering a question is an admittance of guilt? Screw the 5th amendment, huh?

Truth is no one really knows. All you are basing his guilt on two facts, one of which yall barely understand.

Just admit yall want him to be guilty and I'll stop....

You don't usually troll so I'm not sure what to think.

Im mean yall called me and asked for it.

What I look like not delivering?

Lettuce bee cereal, half yall just thinks hes guilty because you're still mad at "pull your pants up".

Oh word? If everyone's out to get him because of that,where are the rape allegations against the other poster boys for respectability politics like Charles Barkley or Don Lemon?

Last edited:
Go have a drink with him and prepare to pepper your angus and mouth.
roll.gif

Where the hell did he get ludes from? That's what Leo was tripping off in wolf of wall st. They were banned a long time ago. He must have had an old stash.

He needs to be under the jail.

"where's the proof he raped anybody, these thots took those drugs willingly they know what they were doing"

"ok so he admitted he slipped them drugs, wheres the proof he raped them though?! even if he said his intentions were to get them loose for sex"

:rofl:

:stoneface:

Someone already said it, just because you gave someone drugs with the intent to have sex doesnt mean he raped them.

Yall do understand this is how our court system works, right?

I mean he is free to this day..

Ah the old if you aren't in jail you must not have done anything wrong defense.

This nasty old bastard admitted to getting drugs for the express purpose of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.

He said he did.

He paid her.

This is like the Chappelle sketch dudes want it video tapped while he holds up a birth certificate with Theo and Roach there to confirm.

Ah the old if you aren't in jail you must not have done anything wrong defense.

This nasty old bastard admitted to getting drugs for the express purpose of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.

He said he did.

He paid her.

This is like the Chappelle sketch dudes want it video tapped while he holds up a birth certificate with Theo and Roach there to confirm.

View media item 1617380
He made Dwayne Dwayne.

Cosby got me looking crazy defending this ****...:smh:

I'll take the L. 

To be honest we shouldn't be defending anybody, celebs, family, or friends. At the end of the day we don't really know what anyone is capable of behind closed doors, and they will do whatever they need to to prevent others from finding out.

Someone already said it, just because you gave someone drugs with the intent to have sex doesnt mean he raped them.

For the record I never said this.

I said recreational drug use with a female doesn't mean you're trying to rape them.

But then someone posted where Bill said he gave them drugs with the intention of trying to get them to lick a pudding pop that they wouldn't lick sober.

So yeah Bill definitely looking guilty by me.

So if you do drugs with a female with the intent of "loosing them up" you're rapists?

To be honest we shouldn't be defending anybody, celebs, family, or friends. At the end of the day we don't really know what anyone is capable of behind closed doors, and they will do whatever they need to to prevent others from finding out.
This.

I think we're all guilty of that.

niketalk isn't the court system....

the burden of proof for the justice system is not absolute... even when it comes to civil cases...

so why even refer to it?

Last edited:

the burden of proof for the justice system is not absolute... even when it comes to civil cases...

so why even refer to it?

Because what NT thinks(or knows) doesn't mean ****.

so why even refer to it?
Because what NT thinks(or knows) doesn't mean ****.
then why are you in the thread arguing?

Back
Top Bottom