NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

[thread="612558"]Quote:[/thread]
Lettuce bee cereal, half yall just thinks hes guilty because you're still mad at "pull your pants up".
How bout we KNOW he's guilty because he admitted it :rolleyes  

:lol: :lol:

First of all, he admitted giving women drugs, word to Ross. He didnt admit to raping anybody.

Secondly, if he did and he confessed in 2005, why did he not get convicted?

Statute of Limitations.

So if you do drugs with a female with the intent of "loosing them up" you're rapists?

That is definitely not what happened here.

But even in that situation, yes, that can be considered rape.

Last edited:

Someone already said it, just because you gave someone drugs with the intent to have sex doesnt mean he raped them.

Yall do understand this is how our court system works, right?

I mean he is free to this day..

niketalk isn't the court system....

the burden of proof for the justice system is not absolute... even when it comes to civil cases...

so why even refer to it?

Because what NT thinks(or knows) doesn't mean ****.
then why are you in the thread arguing?

My point from the beginning was, "if a lot of people said it, it must be true" isnt always the case.

People we saying he was guilty JUST because of the amount of accusers....

and again, they asked for this.

My point from the beginning was, "if a lot of people said it, it must be true" isnt always the case.

your point from the beginning is not addressing the frequency and variety of the accusers along with the deposition in 2005....

so...... 

?

your point from the beginning is not addressing the frequency and variety of the accusers along with the deposition in 2005....

so...... 

?

My point was, "if a lot of people said it, it must be true" isnt always the case.

Thats it. If it felt like anything else its, it in your mind

again, Never said he didn't do it...I'm fairly certain. I just said a bunch of accusations doesn't make anything true.

Tr1ll, drugging women to make them have sex with you when they wouldn't do so otherwise isn't rape to you? There's a reason why the term "date rape drug" exists (can't believe I have to explain this to a grown man, since this is something people learn as soon as they're teenagers). So many women get raped when dudes slip drugs into their drinks or mislead them on what they're taking

Last edited:
"if I give a girl drugs specifically with the intent to loosen her up to have sex with me but we don't have sex, am I a rapist?"

Nah you just have a rapist mentality .. if that makes you feel better

"if I give a girl drugs specifically with the intent to loosen her up to have sex with me but we don't have sex, am I a rapist?"

:lol:

I never said that doe

Use the quote button.

You better than this b

So if you do drugs with a female with the intent of "loosing them up" you're rapists?

No you just have a rapist mentality, I guess that's better than being a actual rapist

Doing drugs with =/= slipping someone drugs.

Personally attacks? Flipping my words around?

This aint you.

You mad over there b?

You asked a question and I answered it

Sorry you don't like the answer fam

Tr1ll probably the type of cat that gives a woman alcohol then slips a pill in there "accidentally"

No you just have a rapist mentality, I guess that's better than being a actual rapist

Doing drugs with =/= slipping someone drugs.

Personally attacks? Flipping my words around?

This aint you.

You mad over there b?

You asked a question and I answered it

Sorry you don't like the answer fam

But that wasnt even the question I asked doe.

Like you straight up changed the words.

You are about to have sex with a girl and she isn't loosen up you should take that L and stop thinking of alternative methods to get your fix

Lets hope their father teach them not to repeatedly tro..I mean traps.

Back
Top Bottom