NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Think everything jumped today.
Listed Sabonis at $125 with a good amount under that yesterday. Sold this morning.

Now lowest is $198. Oh well. I’ll take any profit. Now to get the Sexton and Ross sold.

CP3 card moved up like crazy! I was gonna cop at $200 and its $245. My Stephen Curry and RJ Barrett card is doing NUMBERS

Pulled that Zion SS and I think it was around $500 that first day. Dipped into the $300s a day or so later. It's now back up over $500. With the SS challenge going on for about 18 more days, you have to think more people will be trying to complete the set to get the KD challenge, right? I'm not sure what would cause prices for any of the SS moments to drop during this time period, unless new packs drop and new challenges are posted. Are all 10,000 of the SS moments out in circulation now?

A few days ago I listed my Paul George card at $250, lowest ask was around $130 I think...now lowest ask is apparently $235 according to the website. Increased fast.

Pulled that Zion SS and I think it was around $500 that first day. Dipped into the $300s a day or so later. It's now back up over $500. With the SS challenge going on for about 18 more days, you have to think more people will be trying to complete the set to get the KD challenge, right? I'm not sure what would cause prices for any of the SS moments to drop during this time period, unless new packs drop and new challenges are posted. Are all 10,000 of the SS moments out in circulation now?

Got the same one. Its $615 now lol

Ultimately there is more supply than demand. So once everyone that wants to complete the challenge completes it, prices will drop. During EVERY challenge so far the biggest peak was early, within the first week of the challenge.

was thinking of holding to 6k on that lamelo. But you got me thinking about selling asap 👀

Ultimately there is more supply than demand. So once everyone that wants to complete the challenge completes it, prices will drop. During EVERY challenge so far the biggest peak was early, within the first week of the challenge.
Good point. It's a bit difficult to determine exactly when everyone that wants to complete the challenge will actually complete the challenge. Decisions decisions...

some of yall dudes gonna be UPSET when you see the prices by years end but profit is profit :lol:
Too Many Unknown Factors To Even Try To Predict Where This Thing Will Be By Years End :lol:

$14 To $400..... $400 To X ....... X To Y.... You Get The Point.

Like Lucky13s Lucky13s Said, Reinvesting Returns Into Upcoming Drops Seems To Be The Play Right Now Before The Market Dips Again After These Challenges End.

My Buddy That Got Me Into This Is Out Of Pocket $220 And Is Up To $15K (Closer To $24K Had He Not Tried To Play Reinvesting In The Market)...... I'll Take That Kinda Return Alllllllll Day :smokin

Too Many Unknown Factors To Even Try To Predict Where This Thing Will Be By Years End :lol:

$14 To $400..... $400 To X ....... X To Y.... You Get The Point.

Like Lucky13s Lucky13s Said, Reinvesting Returns Into Upcoming Drops Seems To Be The Play Right Now Before The Market Dips Again After These Challenges End.

My Buddy That Got Me Into This Is Out Of Pocket $220 And Is Up To $15K (Closer To $24K Had He Not Tried To Play Reinvesting In The Market)...... I'll Take That Kinda Return Alllllllll Day :smokin
Damn how early did he get into it? Feel like anyone that got in before the hype really started taking off the last few months is probably doing well.

some of yall dudes gonna be UPSET when you see the prices by years end but profit is profit :lol:

yeah guys are tryna be too cute when it’s really simple. My guy that was in from the start who made tons of money on it said the same thing. Interesting...

This non-fungible token phenomenon is crazy. I find it hard to believe that there is some end user that is happy to own all the Steph Curry gifs...seems ponzi schemeish at this point, but with the new generation growing up with tech, maybe this becomes the new baseball cards, idk.

I rather own something tangible but in 20-30 years I may be in the minority. I'm just picturing people asking us to check out their collection and giving out a url to their NFTs...

If this does stick, there has to be bigger hustles than NBA topshot. I wonder what is going to be the ultimate NFT, I see people are attaching them to art.

All the NBA has to do is start providing incentives to account holders with specific moments and this could really take off.

"Collect such and such moments of Devin Booker and receive autographed Suns t-shirt", "Collect every moment of each player on the Magic and win free tickets to a regular season game"

The NBA is getting paid from this it's booming and they haven't had to spend any marketing money on it yet. It doesn't quite "Make sense" to some people but it's thousands of things people spend money on every day that don't make sense and there is nothing "sensible" about fandom.

This non-fungible token phenomenon is crazy. I find it hard to believe that there is some end user that is happy to own all the Steph Curry gifs...seems ponzi schemeish at this point, but with the new generation growing up with tech, maybe this becomes the new baseball cards, idk.

I rather own something tangible but in 20-30 years I may be in the minority. I'm just picturing people asking us to check out their collection and giving out a url to their NFTs...

If this does stick, there has to be bigger hustles than NBA topshot. I wonder what is going to be the ultimate NFT, I see people are attaching them to art.
I could see nfts replace things like funkos etc. Especially as hologram tech becomes more advanced/readily available.

Damn how early did he get into it? Feel like anyone that got in before the hype really started taking off the last few months is probably doing well.
He's Been On Since About January

Update:

* 100 More Cards Available Today At Market Open For Sale

* Price Drop From $375 Low Card To Now $299

Things Moving Quick On These :lol:

Gonna List At $331 And See How Things Shake Out Today

Last edited:
NFTs made the NYTimes
Screenshot_20210311-105434.png

Back
Top Bottom