NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

FB6F2A58-40AF-4E6F-8473-36121CEC75A8.jpeg

man i pulled some high numbers 😂

got these on the pre-order pack

1615611914414.png

Trash besides the low serial Paschall. Guess I'll hold these.

Will they eventually release vintage moments? From the days of Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc? Or even earlier? :nerd: Or perhaps later, but more recent (ie: Vince, Kobe, A.I.)?

Depending on how old, the highlights wouldn't be digital and would be low quality....but I'd be so much more into the actual "moments" if they did this.

Pulled a challenge karl Anthony towns.. Will hold it a few more days so that way I can get maximum dollars

use that money to catch the LeBron once back to $130-$145

Will they eventually release vintage moments? From the days of Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc? Or even earlier? :nerd: Or perhaps later, but more recent (ie: Vince, Kobe, A.I.)?

Depending on how old, the highlights wouldn't be digital and would be low quality....but I'd be so much more into the actual "moments" if they did this.
i can see that happening

It's only a matter of time. The money to be made is wild.

I did read somewhere that in the future you can sell whole packs, forgot where it was posted

they will for sure. They already got older moments on there. They got a Mo Williams layup on there from when he was with the blazers in 2014 :lol:

My preorder pack is worth 87$ based on low asks, accordingvto Evaluate.market. I'll just hodl until Edwards and Wiseman get rookie packs

Even though they have the NBA deal I think it’s more of a players union thing to have the rights to older/previous years films.

Like how Panini can’t go and print Jordan things etc.

Back
Top Bottom