NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

I grew up on sports cards. Was contemplating getting back into it, but three things made me hesitate: 1.) having to waste time going to stores and packs being sold out, 2.) having to get them graded (months long process), and 3.) all the shipping involved (to/from graders, and to buyer).

You do not have to do those things. I still collect singles just like I have for 30 years now. I don't buy wax and I don't grade.

Opening wax is fun, but man 90% of the cards you get you don't want. Only worth it at retail price in my honest opinion.

I'm long on NBA Topshot and believe they should produce more different moments per player, but limit each moment more. IMO, 5000+ (Common); 1/1000 (LE); 1/100 (rare); 1/25 (super rare) and 1/1 (self-explanatory) would be a bit better than what they have going on now.

As for sports cards, I'll always continue collecting and will pick it up more once the current bubble bursts. However I'm different because I buy/grade more so for keepsake and not really an attempt to make money.

Tatum Base Card Sold Tonight For $49 Before This Harden Seeing Stars. Kinnda Unexpected :lol:

I Will Say, Tatum Has Been Playing Like A BEAST Tho :wow:

Most of the early adopters who Dapper contacted to come be part of the platform early on where given $1000 Dapper Bucks to start too.

I signed up for UFC on Flow, the UFC's version, also run by Dapper. They should be releasing soon, they sent an email to vet I guess who would be worth having early on and I didn't want to be bothered so I answered all the questions truthfully and probably disqualified myself. I put Kimbo Slice was my favorite UFC fighter. It asked how much I typically spend on UFC fights and merch I put $0. I got one other email since then so we'll see

$20 mill. I was wrong. This has some legs. What’s he waiting on? For it to be worth $40 million? He also said he has a real job so if it flops, he still has a job. Some have no attachment to real money, it’s like those guys on Reddit wsb. You just made $5 million in gains but want to hold forever? Life changing money. That gamblers mentality can be dangerous.

Ok thats enough. Cover me im going in
HonestUnsightlyGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Do we think NBA will be more lucrative than other sports or would mlb be more popular

Most of the early adopters who Dapper contacted to come be part of the platform early on where given $1000 Dapper Bucks to start too.

I signed up for UFC on Flow, the UFC's version, also run by Dapper. They should be releasing soon, they sent an email to vet I guess who would be worth having early on and I didn't want to be bothered so I answered all the questions truthfully and probably disqualified myself. I put Kimbo Slice was my favorite UFC fighter. It asked how much I typically spend on UFC fights and merch I put $0. I got one other email since then so we'll see
I see Dr. Seuss digital collectibles coming too :emoji_thinking:. Finna eat off some magas.

$20 mill. I was wrong. This has some legs. What’s he waiting on? For it to be worth $40 million? He also said he has a real job so if it flops, he still has a job. Some have no attachment to real money, it’s like those guys on Reddit wsb. You just made $5 million in gains but want to hold forever? Life changing money. That gamblers mentality can be dangerous.
It’s called greed

I’ve been in situations, not with millions where a normal person would take profits but I let **** run thinking it’s going to continue to skyrocket only to get ****** in the end

Well yeah, 15M is life changing for most of us. I’d probably do the same - at minimum cash out 5M. But people here were talking about cashing out their three or four digit accounts. That’s very short sighted imo.

Obviously this could fail and we all lose our profit. That’s a possibility. I just think the reward far outweighs the risk RIGHT NOW. Specifically, NBA Top Shot feels like Bitcoin to me, whereas some other NFTs feel like those weird alt coins. But again, no one knows for sure. I hope this works out for me, my brothers, my friends, and also my NT Fam!
People Turning Any And EVERYTHING Into NFT's..... This Could Go The Way Of The iPhone Or This Could Go The Way Of The Tamagotchi...

Only Time Will Tell

Back
Top Bottom