NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Unfortunately I don’t know, I’m in the same boat with you guys, waiting. Because there’s an opportunity cost with holding a moment, this unknown info makes things super tricky. Sell soon to have funds for the next expensive pack or something on the marketplace? Another benefit to selling is I believe they trigger the KYC identity check (after a certain amount, some amount over $1k I believe). Or wait knowing the challenge SHOULD eventually happen and prices SHOULD go up. I don’t like the player I got so I might try to sell early if I catch the marketplace open before most people list theirs. If not then I’ll hold for a couple days and see if anything is announced. If my player was popular or I had a great serial number then I’d be more patient. I wish they had ran the challenges simultaneously!

Appreciate the help. The Ja moment we have is 3xx/2000 so looking to maximize on making bank.

thought I pulled Ja when I saw the grizzlies logo...it was Brandon clarke
at least he's needed for the challenge so not too bad

Prices still plummeting. If you think this is going to be a thing, like "real" stocks and cryptos, buy the dip. Alsmost copped a Zion dunk for $25 and just decided meh. Let me see what my preorder pack turns into and of course I'm going for the Legendary $999 pack whenever that drops but assuming the quantity is less, fat chance. I'm gonna get 180,000 like I always do.

Lowest on lamelo is 11k but only 30 sellers. Should drop half way when everyone is able to sell,

Sold my /10000 Sabonis for $125

probably low but meh. Was banking on another all star team challenge but didn’t seem like that was happening.

A Homie Convinced Me To De-List My Seeing Stars James Harden Handles Card At $297 In Hopes Of Further Rise On The Value..... Lowest Card Now At $298

Hopefully This Pans Out :lol:

Lucky13s Lucky13s ? :nerd:

Last edited:
For Those That Are New Or On The Fence With How To Play This Market Like I Am, I'll Give My Current Experience:

Looking At Turning Around The Card Mentioned Above.

I've Been Watching The Last 6 Hours Or So To See Where To Place My Sell.

Originally:
* 1200 Or So Cards Available For Sale By 11xx Collectors
* Lowest Price: Hovered Around $285
* 67+ Cards Listed @ $300 Price Point

Current:
* 990 Cards Available For Sale By 983 Collectors
* Lowest Price: $295 (1 Card)
* 10 Cards Listed @ $300 Price Point

What I'm Taking From This First Pack Experience:

* There Seems To Be A GOOD Volume Of People Who Are Opening These Moments And Turning Them Around (Either For Other Inventory From The Marketplace Or To Eventually Cash Out).

* These Challenge Chases Are Anyone's Guess As To Overall Interest But Seem Like A Big Driving Force In Price Action For These Individual Cards.

* With <10% Total Stock Of This Particular Card Available For Sale (Of 10K) And 90+% Seemingly Held In Collections, It Seems Like Simple Laws Of Supply And Demand Would Apply Here.

* Frequent Freezes Of Market, Unknown Release Frequencies, Withdraw/Account Limits And Other Constant Rule Changes Certainly Have Potential To Disrupt The Liquidity Of This "Market" Moving Forward.

* And To Sum It All Up
I Still Have No Clue How To Value This Damn Card :lol:

Lucky13s Lucky13s Has Good Outlook On This Thing From What I Can Tell So Far :nthat:

Last edited:
I hope NBA players eventually don't have to pay other people to watch their own highlights. It will be kind of like OJ going to jail for stealing his own trophies back. It will be legal and fair business, but it just won't feel right.

Back
Top Bottom