NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

PSA: It looks like all the /10,000 "Seeing Stars" moments will be a part of the challenges., and it's open for 24 days? I think that limits the growth potential in the short term, prices will likely dip after this 5pm drop and maybe again tomorrow. But that's a long time for more and more users to come in and want to complete the challenge. I could see the moments going up slowly starting Sunday or soon after, and then in about two weeks peak and be higher than they are right now. Buy/Sell/Hold accordingly.

This is the challenge for Kevin Durant, it's all the players he chose. on his team. So the rest should be for Lebron:

Cool, thanks! Got the Taytum. Your opinion, sell now or hold?

Last edited:

2bb25eb4612fa45c4fd34ebe25c0dbe9.jpeg

Don’t know how I got the same Donovan Mitchell Dunk for 2 separate moments. But I got the AD seeing stars so I’m happy with that.

You're welcome. The marketplace will close soon for the next drop, so at this point there's no rush. I just suggest opening it before the challenges end in case one of your moments are part of it and selling for high. Enjoy the opening man, my brother and I made drinks and put on some music and enjoyed when we opened our first ones. They're getting tougher and tougher to get, and this is a pretty solid one to get. This should be fun and enjoyable. That's part of why I don't have patience for the negative nancys. There's enough stress with Covid and the stock market, I don't like being brought down when discussing sneakers or Top Shot. No thanks.

Opened my pack.

Only notable pull was a LE 9XXX/10000 Anthony Davis.

Back
Top Bottom