NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Progress from the first drop today I guess
Earlier I was 160k this time 130k 🙃

Question, does completing the challenges guarantee you the reward moment or is that still limited? Is there still a chance you miss out on the reward after completing?

Only good thing i got was a embid in the #2000s
ross going for $10 💀

Attachments

• E21583B2-78D9-4347-9EF1-84773D2EA171.png
    E21583B2-78D9-4347-9EF1-84773D2EA171.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 86
My girlfriend got one and her sister in law who ww convinced to sign up and was like 62,500 in line got a Janes Harden, Joel Embiid, and Julius Randle as the LE. I was like 109k in the q. **** this ****

Got Deandre Jordan, Kawhi, Julius Randle, is it better to list them for sale now or hold?

Praying to baby Jesus I get a pack today. Go look at the Kevin Durant Seeing Stars challenfe everyone. They announced it last night after 11pm so as of now, everyone holding thosr cards hasnt or is just now realizing they are part of a challenge and they can jack the prices so you can still catch a lot of then for 200$ Vucevic, Mitchell, and Lavinr even under 200 and the rest mostly under 3. Really you could conplete the challenge for under 2400 based on 5 minutes ago prices meanwhile the James Harden Halo challenge involves Kyle Anderson and Dejuonte Murray's and those are all jacked over 1000s.

So grab KD all stars asap if just just to flip in 24hrs.

Also theres a pack called The Gift you grt just for participating and having your account in good standing. It said I dont qualify but then has an appeal link. Its free so why not try

Praying to baby Jesus I get a pack today. Go look at the Kevin Durant Seeing Stars challenfe everyone. They announced it last night after 11pm so as of now, everyone holding thosr cards hasnt or is just now realizing they are part of a challenge and they can jack the prices so you can still catch a lot of then for 200$ Vucevic, Mitchell, and Lavinr even under 200 and the rest mostly under 3. Really you could conplete the challenge for under 2400 based on 5 minutes ago prices meanwhile the James Harden Halo challenge involves Kyle Anderson and Dejuonte Murray's and those are all jacked over 1000s.

So grab KD all stars asap if just just to flip in 24hrs.

Also theres a pack called The Gift you grt just for participating and having your account in good standing. It said I dont qualify but then has an appeal link. Its free so why not try
Be careful, saying you want a pack in here you might get blocked

Moved Tristan for 60, Steph for 70 which is prolly way too low but didnt seem like if was that limited of a card. Listed Tatum for 300

If some of these end up going for lot more, it is what it is, its early and we all still learning about it

so i should start selling them now?

Moved Tristan for 60, Steph for 70 which is prolly way too low but didnt seem like if was that limited of a card. Listed Tatum for 300

If some of these end up going for lot more, it is what it is, its early and we all still learning about it

Back
Top Bottom