looks like there will be 32k packs

wonder if this is the one:
[TD]James Wiseman soars above for a dunk[/TD]

Pack details
This rare pack contains seven Moments:
- 1x rare Rising Stars (Series 2)
- 1x common Seeing Stars (Series 2)
- 5x Base Set (Series 2)

This pack will be available for purchase for $199 on Sunday, March 7 at 2 PM PST.

Rising Stars: This rare drop pays homage to the game’s next generation of stars, showcasing 18 Moments from throughout the 2020-21 campaign thus far. Only 2,021 of each of these Moments will ever exist.

Seeing Stars: This drop, inspired by the players selected for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game, includes Moments from 24 of the league’s greatest stars so far this season. Only 10,000 of each of these Moments will ever exist.

Base Set (Series 2): This drop includes 50 all-new Moments from 50 players, showcasing highlights from the 2020-21 season thus far. The edition sizes of Base Set Moments in this set vary.

Grab your Rising Stars pack today for a chance to see LaMelo Ball of the Charlotte Hornets getting creative in the middle of a layup, RJ Barrett of the New York Knicks going full steam down the court to throw down a dunk, Michael Porter Jr. showing off his ability to pull up from anywhere on the court and more.

This pack’s Challenge Rewards will feature plays from the No. 1 overall picks in the last two NBA Drafts: Zion Williamson of the New Orleans Pelicans and Anthony Edwards of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

A total of 32,740 packs will be available in this drop! An additional 3,638 packs will be reserved for giveaways, customer service and promotional purposes, so will not be available for sale.

Is it true this company only allows you to take $1000/month out of your account?

Straight from their website:
HOW MUCH CAN I WITHDRAW PER TRANSACTION?
This depends on your level of risk as determined by the system: all users start at the same limits ––$1k per withdrawal –– but this can go up to $50k/withdrawal for active, trusted, accounts. In the future, business accounts can allow fast access for higher amounts as well.

Straight from their website:
HOW MUCH CAN I WITHDRAW PER TRANSACTION?
This depends on your level of risk as determined by the system: all users start at the same limits ––$1k per withdrawal –– but this can go up to $50k/withdrawal for active, trusted, accounts. In the future, business accounts can allow fast access for higher amounts as well.

Thanks.
Wish y’all the best but I’m sitting this one out

120k.

Why don't people work together to complete the challenges? My gf and her SIL already got 2 of the 12 required, if i had gotten 1 itd be easy to just have then send me their cards on the last day, get approved, get whatever the special reward card is then send them their cards back and a cut or whatever. If I had gotten in today it would have been easy id be 3 out of 12 of the way there. If I don't get a pack tomorrow, i might chase this KD All stars challenge

I was like 3k away from da total available packs but ppl are dropping out so i might get em idk, doubt it though

only 300+ ppl in front of me now, this might be clutch

Last edited:
My First Moments :pimp:
5CB412DE-0A0D-4F11-BC26-7880C5A2C45E.jpeg

120k.

Why don't people work together to complete the challenges? My gf and her SIL already got 2 of the 12 required, if i had gotten 1 itd be easy to just have then send me their cards on the last day, get approved, get whatever the special reward card is then send them their cards back and a cut or whatever. If I had gotten in today it would have been easy id be 3 out of 12 of the way there. If I don't get a pack tomorrow, i might chase this KD All stars challenge
I’ve considered doing this with a bunch of my friends but I believe downside is your account might get flagged for potentially being a bot?

Back
Top Bottom