NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Here is what i Pulled:

F9B2C1AB-302C-4BFE-84D2-C2CCF3FA484D.jpeg

My girl got the harden and taytum

good hits?

harden is low 1k serial
That's a really good pull! I think this might be Harden's first BK Moment? Unless he was in the recent rare pack that dropped, I don't see any BK Harden stuff on the market...

some people got 3 all star moments, and some people got the 1/10,000le all star moment then 2 common out of 35, 000**** sandwiches like D'Aaron Hunter and Rj Barrett a dude in the Thunder fan group got

The taytum she got is seeing stars

harden is base out of 35k

Maybe I’ll get something decent I’m seeing some sick pack opens on Twitter

If it’s the /10,000 one. Those are the ones I’m assuming they’ll ask people to collect. But it’s possible they mix it up and do some 10k special cards and some 35k cards so it’s a risk but if you can’t get at least $60 for yours now then I suggest holding.

Yeah it's that one. I'm only interested in Bron and Lamelo moments long term. Everything else for me is liquid and meant to be moved.

What does 35,000+ mean ? I’m all for more quantity. But why be vague about the run amounts? Are there 90,000 and they don’t want to tell us the truth? Shady af

So the marketplace came back online at these prices for the cards I pulled: Jaylen Brown is at 150.00. Terrence Ross is at 18.00. Zion is at 120.00. If I sold them all right now that’s 288.00 from a 14.00 pack of 3 NFTs.

Back
Top Bottom