NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Quick question

If Cleveland does in fact sign Sheed, Artest, or Ariza who the hell is going to come off the bench?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

i wont be that upset if ariza leaves. He's very replaceable. Odom on the other hand isn't

you exactly correct
odom has talents that most forwards dont
trev is a good player but if you think about it the reason ppl want him is cause he's young.
alot of forwards play EXACTLY like him example ron artest,grant hill, hell i'll even say this guys name HEDO TURKGLO.
lol
i want trevor back but i can live without him
and
i need lamar back cause the lakers cant live withouht him

and if you noticed whenever ppl asked kobe about lamar he always said HE will be back, he never brought up trevor coming back
when they were on jimmy kimmel he said it, and in a couple of news conferences he always said lamar WILL be back. never said anything about trevor

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[h2]DanielArtest51:[/h2]Aight Cleveland. I'm pushn Ron to sign. Sorry LA. Kobe old. Lbj is abt to run it27 minutes ago from TwitterFon

@96TruwarierQB Son. Sign with Cleveland. Trust me. 3-4rings in the next 5-7yrs. And u know teams improve with u.32 minutes ago from TwitterFon
nerd.gif

update:

LA is in the lead for Ron.5 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Selling Ron to Cle is tough. Lol. LA bright lights. Arrgh. But understandable.10 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Lol. I was ribbing those laker fans. Pause. Kb is awesome. I jus prefer Ron and lbj. Lamar might be leavn. Ariza isn't there yet.14 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Hold up, Chris Broussard just said that Ariza or I'm assuming his agent thinks the MLE offer by the Lakers would be a "slap in the face" but hewould accept the MLE from Cleveland, Houston, etc. What kinda sense does that make?

Can't blame Ariza really. Dude wants to strike while the iron is hot. I think that's a low ball offer, offering him the MLE personally.

My guess is because the Lakers can offer more than just a MLE...whereas other teams don't have that capability?

Originally Posted by franchise3

If he does settle for the MLE though, it's a tough call between LA + Cleveland.

Both good landing spots.

Who knows, maybe it's a sign and trade to somebody.
hahahhhaha

great climate? Fine women wearing nothing? Better food? Nightlife?

or Cleveland
roll.gif

arizas agent needs to $%@!. lakers gave him a chance to shine and now the offer is a slap in the face? arizas lucky he listened to phil last summer instead ofhis agent and decided not to opt out or he wouldnt have this opportunity to cash in right now.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hold up, Chris Broussard just said that Ariza or I'm assuming his agent thinks the MLE offer by the Lakers would be a "slap in the face" but he would accept the MLE from Cleveland, Houston, etc. What kinda sense does that make?

THANKYOU its the same @++@ i typed a page back

it sounds like Ariza Agent is just trying to get the lakers to make a bigger offer

and artest brother is playing the hell out of yall
laugh.gif

and my problem with the ariza VS odom thing is this

but night in and night out he doesnt use that talent, you already know what your going to get from ariza night in and night out, 10-12 points agame and all out effort on D

Dub, I was talking about basketball.

If Artest signs with LA, it's not like he's joining Odom + Ariza. One, or both might be gone.

Cleveland, playing with Shaq and Lebron has to be appealing, and in the easier East, and it is a toss up really.

If Artest signs with LA, it's not like he's joining Odom + Ariza. One, or both might be gone.

Cleveland, playing with Shaq and Lebron has to be appealing, and in the easier East, and it is a toss up really.
I think it's pretty clear that Artest on the Cavs makes the East a cake-walk, no matter what other moves are made.

Artest on the Lakers, there are still some questions with teams like the Spurs, Nuggets.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Hold up, Chris Broussard just said that Ariza or I'm assuming his agent thinks the MLE offer by the Lakers would be a "slap in the face" but he would accept the MLE from Cleveland, Houston, etc. What kinda sense does that make?

THANKYOU its the same @++@ i typed a page back

it sounds like Ariza Agent is just trying to get the lakers to make a bigger offer

and artest brother is playing the hell out of yall
laugh.gif

and my problem with the ariza VS odom thing is this

but night in and night out he doesnt use that talent, you already know what your going to get from ariza night in and night out, 10-12 points a game and all out effort on D
the thing is, he created so many mismatches, which was what got them to the finals.
he was faster then most 4s, able to bring them outside to the wing, and too strong for other 3s.

So basically from what I'm seeing, either Ariza or Artest are going to CLE or LA, whichever team gets one, the other team will get the other. Personally ifit does come down to it, give me Artest cause he can do more stuff on the floor. Trev's agent is definitely overrating his client right now.

Wonder what CLE is proposing to Ariza and Artest? There's no way it's the MLE, it's gotta be a sign-and-trade for AV...

Because LA can offer MORE than the MLE. Trev feels disrespected.

Personally, I don't want him on the Cavs. But eh...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Wonder what CLE is proposing to Ariza and Artest? There's no way it's the MLE, it's gotta be a sign-and-trade for AV...

i think Houston and Cleveland discussing a sign and trade: AV for Ron

^Thats what I think too. But I'm also hearing that it's going to be AV for Artest, and Ferry wants Artest's wife nowhere near Cleveland, which iswhat's holding it up.

I understand fully I wasn't laughing at you it's just when I think of LIVING in LA or CLE it just seems crazy to even ponder the question.I don't think people put enough emphasis on the actual city/market the player wants to go to. Both the cavs and lakes will be contenders that can'toffer him serious money so it comes down to where he would wanna live/chill. At least that's the perspective I'm looking at it. I'm basing alot ofmy answer off of the Lakes having phil jackson and odem back though.

ron ron is a queens dude he is gonna want the night life and city living in general.

Back
Top Bottom