NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Don't do it Artest.

Please.

If you sign with Cleveland, Niketalk will be unbearable for almost the entire NBA season. We already had "Mo Williams All-Star" threads, "MikeBrown is a good coach" threads... I mean, we were subjected to things that normal human beings know are just completely absurd.

I can already see it now: every single time Shaq says something witty, LeBron farts, or Ron has a "classic" interview, there will be a thread.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ron, think of NT, man... think of NT...
smh.gif

If the basketball gods have any humor at all, they would make sure that Detroit keeps Iverson and Rasheed around somehow.

I know it's 100% unlikely, but Iverson, Wallace, Hamilton, Gordon and Villanueva is just hilarious.

if ron goes he is taking my hear with him.... why would he not go to the cavs he has no reason not to lebron shaq him thats a big three iw ould take anyday

my depression is getting worse by the hour my rockets are coming apart

Maybe 1 but I think they still need to make a decision on McGrady before they decide how they're gonna go about the next season

KLJ, time for HTown to enter the John Wall sweepstakes.

Cavs and Lakers fans on pins and needles right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom