NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

whats the site yall guys get all the players contracts from?

hoopshype.com

and
roll.gif
@ Millsap at the five. They better hire D'Antoni as their coachas well then.

I would prefer Millsap mainly because he can play with his back to the basket and can play in a halfcourt set if Memphis was force to play that. But, Iwon't hesitate to match an offer of 5 years/65 million.
laugh.gif

Ben Wallace did it...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

There'll be times when Millsap will be their Center on the floor though, he may not be starting at C, but I can see him running it for a while.

Krstic I guess still gets the starting job?

Ehh.....

Sure if he was still with Kidd, I'm just not thrilled with him going @ 5.

you cant have millsap play the 5 when you already have a undersize PF in the lineup with green

and ben wallace and Millsap are 2 different players

I'm a fan of Lee and Millsap, but 13 mill!? Charles Barkley and the rest of the old timers are rolling over in they grave's right now seeing above avgplayers get that kind of money.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you cant have millsap play the 5 when you already have a undersize PF in the lineup with green

and ben wallace and Millsap are 2 different players
Was being sarcastic.

Yall should know that for every statement that I make that has a SLIGHT bit of intelligence, I have ten statements that sound ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Yoooo if Portland can pull of Miller and sign Turkoglu...
sick.gif

Miller/Bayless
Roy/Rudy
Turk/Batum
LA
Oden/Pryzbilla

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Sick.

Russ/earl/chuck
Harden/Thabo
KD/Jeff/desmond
Millsap/Collison
Krstic/Mullens

Thats a nice young team. I'd start BJ though, see how he does if he doesn't do well give him the 7th or 8th man spot.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

Miller/Bayless
Roy/Rudy
Turk/Batum
LA
Oden/Pryzbilla

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Sick.

its a nice mix of young talent and vets with a good bench could make noise in the west finally

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

Miller/Bayless
Roy/Rudy
Turk/Batum
LA
Oden/Pryzbilla

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Sick.
That would be a nice squad, too bad Oden is made of glass though and is nearing social security age.

PG - Mike Conley, Jr./Jannero Pargo/Adriana Lima
SG - O.J. Mayo/Quentin Richardson
SF - Rudy Gay/Sam Young/Demarre Carroll
PF - David Lee/Hakim Warrick/Darrell Arthur
C - Marc Gasol/Hasheem Thabeet/Hamed Haddadi

Sign Jannero Pargo to backup Conley. There's your off-season. I bet nobody knew Memphis was that deep
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Pg-westbrook
Sg-durant
SF-green
Pf-lee
C-krstic

6th man-harden

They could contend. No way Millsap can play 5 but they could deal with Lee and Krstic

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Sign Jannero Pargo to backup Conley. There's your off-season. I bet nobody knew Memphis was that deep
sick.gif

i been said they had the best draft ... this is the team that will make the most noise next year hands down ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

sick.gif

i been said they had the best draft ... this is the team that will make the most noise next year hands down ...

No they won't. OKC will
eyes.gif
. I can't wait for their matchup nextseason. If Memphis ends up with that team above, I expect some domination. I just have a feeling that Conley, OJ and Rudy will take big steps this season.

Does OKC have any toughness on their team?

Why people keep penciling KD in at sg is beyond me. He is best served at SF. Someone is going to overpay for Milsap and Lee, it will be interesting to seewhere they end up.

damm ima have to get league pass next year to see this OKC team play... if they can get Lee/Millsap they should be very athletic.. i love it
next year 2 first rounders....

i wouldnt be opposed to trading next years #1 (not the Suns) to get an asset aka big man

^^^^ when your team resides in OKC, you WILL HAVE TO OVERPAY....no one wants to live there
laugh.gif

Well im kind of annoyed we gave away a 1st on Thabo, I never have liked him much and maybe we could have used the pick in a trade or something else. Like a bigman, the Tyson Chandler trade should have gone threw.
smh.gif

I feel like if we get an athletic big that can really rebound we'll be set

Bucher talking bout Sheed to Boston? How would that work, would he come off the bench?

that memphis team still scares NO ONE and that fact you draft thabeet at 2 to be a back up is laughable

Back
Top Bottom