NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lebron at PF wow
laugh.gif
Dude is the same size as Millsap and according to JA he can play center, so maybe Bron should just play center for the Cavs.

Lebron at PF wow
laugh.gif

Article didn't exactly say Bron was moving to the 4. It'll be just like this past season when Bron would slide to the four when Wally would come in.Stop trying to create rumors and get people thinking stupid stuff cause you know it's easy to do on NT. They just wanna be long and athletic for most partsof the game so they can match-up better with LA and Orl.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bucher talking bout Sheed to Boston? How would that work, would he come off the bench?

Im guessing we would put KG at the 5 and Perkins off the bench? I just couldn't see Sheed wanting off the bench.
I hope we don't we need to get younger or just someone solid off the bench.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Bucher talking bout Sheed to Boston? How would that work, would he come off the bench?

Im guessing we would put KG at the 5 and Perkins off the bench? I just couldn't see Sheed wanting off the bench.
I hope we don't we need to get younger or just someone solid off the bench.
rasheed will play the 5 I think he played some games at the 5 in detroit, or who knows garnett might play the 5

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Well im kind of annoyed we gave away a 1st on Thabo, I never have liked him much and maybe we could have used the pick in a trade or something else. Like a big man, the Tyson Chandler trade should have gone threw.
smh.gif

I feel like if we get an athletic big that can really rebound we'll be set

Thabo was key to OKC improvement last year.
His defense is needed.
I'm glad they traded that pick for him.

In other news JR Smith to do 30 days for an accident where he ran a stop sign that killed his passenger back in 07.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

that memphis team still scares NO ONE and that fact you draft thabeet at 2 to be a back up is laughable
*inserts haters gon' hate .gif*

Beasley being drafted at two as a backup is laughable as well I guess. Thabeet probably won't even be a backup at the start of the season, but thats howthe depth chart would realistically look at the start of the season (upon free agent signings). That Thunder team will scare people?
laugh.gif
That 03-04 Grizz team with their starting lineup of Jwill, Miller, Battier,Gasol, Wright, Posey, Wells, Outlaw, Watson, Swift didn't scare no one, but they won 50 games.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Well im kind of annoyed we gave away a 1st on Thabo, I never have liked him much and maybe we could have used the pick in a trade or something else. Like a big man, the Tyson Chandler trade should have gone threw.
smh.gif

I feel like if we get an athletic big that can really rebound we'll be set

Thabo was key to OKC improvement last year.
His defense is needed.
I'm glad they traded that pick for him.

Yea I wasn't looking at it that way, but Im worried about our center this year

That 03-04 Grizz team with their starting lineup of Jwill, Miller, Battier, Gasol, Wright, Posey, Wells, Outlaw, Watson, Swift didn't scare no one, but they won 50 games.
you keep bringing up the 03 team and this is 09 !#@%+*% the west is better now then it was back then and THAT TEAM is better then the crap youhave now

it seems like your getting butt hurt cause everyone think OKC has a brighter future then Memphis does

Beasley being drafted at two as a backup is laughable as well I guess
Beasley was on the bench to bring fire power off the bench and to teach him a "lesson". the Grizz already have a starting Center and arelooking to sign a Millsap or lee who want to start.

I don't see why the LeBron playing the 4 thing is so laughable

who would have to guard in the East that would cause him that much of a problem??

Lebron is more of a penetrating dude though on offense and more of a 'free safety' on defense. Wouldn't moving to the 4 change his game?

Smoke on NY's part. Get out of Curry's deal which runs through 2011 and get back a huge expiring contract in TMac for 2010.

No thanks.

Might as well keep him and let his number come off for ourselves.

But the knicks do get a dynomite offensive player (when he's on the court at least)

I don't really see curry having much productivity next season...out of speculation..

and plus some more cap will be cleared for next year's potential mass exodus..so maybe aquireing T-mac wouldn't be so bad.

laugh.gif
@ Morey about to meet with Gortat and telling Rockets fans to email a note [email protected] to show and woo the dude.
As long as Gortat doesn't turn into Dan Gadzuric, that's a good target.

If Yao really is out for the season, Gortat should hold his own at center. If Yao somehow comes back, the Rockets have a young, athletic reliable center forhim to lessen his minutes.

great players come back every year with somethin improved or added to their games....if lebron develops any type of post game the league is in more troublethan ever dude is the same damn size as karl malone

i have a feeling that the mavs aren't going to make any moves this off-season, wait till the summer of '10

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

if rasheed goes to orlando....their line up on paper 2 me is
eek.gif

-Howard
-Sheed
-Lewis
-Vince
-Nelson

Damn orlando has potential to be the #1 team in the east if cavs make no moves

Back
Top Bottom