• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images

Just for reference, this is the guy in question

The only thing an NBA fan can hope for with the C's beating the Oladipo-less Pacers and Milwaukee beating the Griffin-less Pistons is for nobody on the Bucks/C's to get hurt so that both teams at damn near 100% when they face each other.

I can't wait for MIL to beat up on the Celtics and make up for all those years they lost to Bird, McHale, Ainge, DJ, and Chief in the playoffs. The 80's Bucks were always solid and consistent and 3rd best team in the East, but could never surpass the great Sixers and Celtics of the early to mid 80s.
**Huge shout out to Jack Sikma, Terry Cummings, Sidney Moncrief, Ricky Pierce, Paul Pressey, Big Randy Breuer and Big Paul Mokeski.**

Yeah?

Imagine your whole life you work to get to the level of journalism to even be in those rooms to speak to NBA players and every single day the main dude you gotta talk to puts on some high school bully act every single day in front of everyone in the room. In front of all of the cameras and microphones for every person on social media to go back and watch and listen to. While making MAYBE 50k per year trying to support your family.

If you think that’s being a grown *** ***** instead of Westbrook acting like he’s the only athlete on the planet that has to answer questions after games then I don’t know what to tell you.

That's basically my take on this.

It's not about the answer, it's the principle of Westbrook or whoever preventing you from doing your job. No one really cares about the cookie cutter answer.

The reporter isn't trying to trap you or get a quote. Just answer the question.

I remember last season y’all gave us no chance to beat Philly in the 2nd round because of how “close” we were to getting beat by MIL and the troubles they gave us in R1.

Dudes have to realize that every series is different and how a team plays against 1 team isn’t indicative of how they play against another

Pacers have had quarters of 16, 12, and 8 points. Milwaukee is not doing that

Yea this is my point, while the Bucks are playing a team in Detroit that is worse than the Pacers, they have came out and handled them quite easily. The Pacers have been in every game this series despite being ANEMIC scoring the ball. that isn't a good sign for the Celtics going into Milwaulkee

Nobody is forcing Berry to ask Russ questions and nobody forced him to piss Russ off in the first place. I agree that Russ can be childish but I'm not buying the bullying angle when he's the one approaching Russ who obviously doesn't want and isn't obligated to talk to him. All he's doing is ignoring him..that's not what a bully does

I remember last season y’all gave us no chance to beat Philly in the 2nd round because of how “close” we were to getting beat by MIL and the troubles they gave us in R1.

Dudes have to realize that every series is different and how a team plays against 1 team isn’t indicative of how they play against another

I picked yall against the sixers last year because Philly was asscheeks and Boston had been firing on all cylinders for weeks. Plus yall had homecourt. Not the case in a series against Milwaukee

Obviously, America is racist.

But, the NBA lengthy suspensions became a thing after malice at the palace and have slowly been going down. Even this year, CP3 beating the dog**** out of Rondo was widely celebrated and there were minor repercussions. Are there lengthy suspensions in football for fighting?

Andre Johnson did this to Finnegan and only received a 25k fine. No suspension :lol:

Baseball players almost always get suspended for fights.

Hockey seems to be the only one where it is outright accepted as part of the game. And yes, I think skin color has a lot to do with it.

Forget Football cuz Football is still controlled by southern/midwestern good ol boy culture.

The NBA is looked at as the black league where the players have all this control. NBA players pushing and shoving is still looked at as "OMG they need to act better". And in baseball and hockey they're never held to that standard. It's "boys will be boys". NBA players are barely allowed to trash talk w/o getting hit with a tech.

Thank god Adam Silver ain't as uptight and worried about making white people comfortable like David Stern. He was really going overboard.

Need a Nets win today. Jarret Allen gotta stop playing like a *****
Yeah, Allen is the key. He needs to have a monster game if the Nets hope to extend this series. Gotta be a threat and make Embiid have to think twice about you.

Y'all also need Harris to drain about 6 treys to make things even more interesting.

The Pacers should have never been expected to be blown out in a majority of the series. They are built to keep games close and aren't devoid of talent like Detroit is
Yup.

They won 48 games and had the best PPG defense in the league, despite Oladipo missing over half the season. They are leaps and bounds better than Detroit. Pistons got 75 games from Blake and barely made the playoffs. Anyone thinking this Detroit team without Blake is even remotely as good as Indiana is out of their mind. The Bucks SHOULD be destroying them.

Back
Top Bottom