• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s certainly possible, but I feel like if that were true in Russ’ case there would be someone vocally coming to his defense when the rest of the media criticizes him. I am not aware of that having happened. But regardless, I hope you’re right.
Russ answers questions to other media members in standard way. I'm subscribed to a Thunder pod and they play post game clips. He certainly kept the same next question to Tramel though :lol:

In that same vein,John Torterella is a fan favorite coach in the NHL mainly for the way he stays dressing down and trolling reporters in press conferences :lol:. Pop and Belichick do the same

Feels like those OKC writers would have nervous breakdowns if they had to interview beast mode
Out of all the players in the league why is it only like 4-5 of them that have this issue. Maybe there’s something wrong with Kyrie Westbrook Durant etc and not the reporters or anybody else

I don’t know why the past needed to be be brought up. I was strictly talking about this year.

Bron has beaten the Celtics for a while now but he definitely struggled last year.

Yeah they are 3-0 but those games have been rough. Just last game C’s blew a 15 point lead and it took INDY not scoring for 11 minutes to beat them.
He isn't talking about the past though. The Celtics have beaten them 3 times now in this series and won the previous 3 regular season games.

Probably no chance that Indy not scoring for 11 minutes could have anything to do with good defense either I'm sure.

Obviously, America is racist.

But, the NBA lengthy suspensions became a thing after malice at the palace and have slowly been going down. Even this year, CP3 beating the dog**** out of Rondo was widely celebrated and there were minor repercussions. Are there lengthy suspensions in football for fighting?

Andre Johnson did this to Finnegan and only received a 25k fine. No suspension :lol:

Baseball players almost always get suspended for fights.

Hockey seems to be the only one where it is outright accepted as part of the game. And yes, I think skin color has a lot to do with it.

True, but baseball suspensions amount to a game for pitchers and for the others, since the season is so long it doesn't even matter :lol: that CP3 suspension cost them the 2 seed :lol:

Suspensions aside, I think the perception of what's acceptable and what is not is getting better but like you said, racism is still thriving. I probably read the comment sections of clips too much though

True, but baseball suspensions amount to a game for pitchers and for the others, since the season is so long it doesn't even matter :lol: that CP3 suspension cost them the 2 seed :lol:

Suspensions aside, I think the perception of what's acceptable and what is not is getting better but like you said, racism is still thriving. I probably read the comment sections of clips too much though
Chris Paul got suspended for a whopping TWO games.

It's pretty crazy that the great Nate McMillan can't get a single victory over the highly overrated Brad Stevens though.
Damn, your homer goggles have to be incredibly strong to chalk this one up as some sort of genius achievement :lol:

Sweeping the Pacers whose best player is Bogdan Bogdanovic. They did it, guys! They finally got the most out of Kyrie Irving, Gordon Hayward, Jayson Tatum, Al Horford, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Morris. And they even got 100 points in the process one time.

The funny thing is I never even called Stevens "highly overrated". You just slobber so intensely that you can't look past anything other than prostrating before the "President".

I don't know whos gonna have a bigger awakening between the Bucks & Celtics in regards to next round, both have played extremely underwhelming squads. However Milwaulkee has just been violating the Pistons where The Pacers have kept it relatively close 2/3 games.

I don't know whos gonna have a bigger awakening between the Bucks & Celtics in regards to next round, both have played extremely underwhelming squads. However Milwaulkee has just been violating the Pistons where The Pacers have kept it relatively close 2/3 games.

Pacers have had quarters of 16, 12, and 8 points. Milwaukee is not doing that

Damn, your homer goggles have to be incredibly strong to chalk this one up as some sort of genius achievement :lol:

Sweeping the Pacers whose best player is Bogdan Bogdanovic. They did it, guys! They finally got the most out of Kyrie Irving, Gordon Hayward, Jayson Tatum, Al Horford, Jaylen Brown and Marcus Morris. And they even got 100 points in the process one time.

The funny thing is I never even called Stevens "highly overrated". You just slobber so intensely that you can't look past anything other than prostrating before the "President".
No one is chalking anything up to some genius achievement. Pretty much every Celts fan on here expected the team to win in 5 games or so.

You came with your garbage McMillan/Stevens take on Sunday and are deservingly getting clowned for it.

Basically my argument was the way they are playing right now isn’t going to be enough to beat The Bucks.
They are beating Indy 100%, never questioned that it’s the next round where the run may end
If they were on the other side of the east bracket then I could easily see them getting to the ECF

A crop of grown *** *****es :lol::lol:

Yeah?

Imagine your whole life you work to get to the level of journalism to even be in those rooms to speak to NBA players and every single day the main dude you gotta talk to puts on some high school bully act every single day in front of everyone in the room. In front of all of the cameras and microphones for every person on social media to go back and watch and listen to. While making MAYBE 50k per year trying to support your family.

If you think that’s being a grown *** ***** instead of Westbrook acting like he’s the only athlete on the planet that has to answer questions after games then I don’t know what to tell you.

Yeah?

Imagine your whole life you work to get to the level of journalism to even be in those rooms to speak to NBA players and every single day the main dude you gotta talk to puts on some high school bully act every single day in front of everyone in the room. In front of all of the cameras and microphones for every person on social media to go back and watch and listen to. While making MAYBE 50k per year trying to support your family.

If you think that’s being a grown *** ***** instead of Westbrook acting like he’s the only athlete on the planet that has to answer questions after games then I don’t know what to tell you.

I don't wanna hear nothing about a grown *** man getting his self esteem broken because another man doesn't treat you "nicely".. dudes 40+ talking about getting bullied :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom