• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How’s Sling work? Thinking of cutting the cord and just keeping internet.

You can watch with any device, it's just an app. If you got a SmartTV, you're gucci. What's dope about it is you can watch anywhere. Unlike cable where you have jump through loops and log in multiple times.

If you guys try it out, lmk. I got a reference code lol.

CP3 :sick::smh:

Series will be tied up heading back to oracle

Y’all need to stop playing with harden he due for a great game

02FDA88C-0D9E-4265-A589-89F120592505.gif

How’s Sling work? Thinking of cutting the cord and just keeping internet.

Don't want to hate, but I too had SLING but what turned me off was the active/concurrent connections is just 1:1. Youtubetv allows up to 6 accounts, which is great for sharing with fam. Of course it all depends on your situation, but I couldn't deal with watching slingtv downstairs (which was perfect quality) and then wifey launches Slingtv on TV/Tablet/Phone and pauses my ish.

Man if nobody beats Warriors team least Bron/Cavs will be the only team to beat them in 7 game series (W/O KD)....Guess I'll have to live with that and pray KD bounces after this year.

Don't want to hate, but I too had SLING but what turned me off was the active/concurrent connections is just 1:1. Youtubetv allows up to 6 accounts, which is great for sharing with fam. Of course it all depends on your situation, but I couldn't deal with watching slingtv downstairs (which was perfect quality) and then wifey launches Slingtv on TV/Tablet/Phone and pauses my ish.

Yah, that's def a downside of it. The interface isnt very user friendly either. They got me for 3 months. I will def give YoutubeTV a shot once the promos over.

Sling has some packages where its nots one at a time. I have sling and direct TV now. But I only pay for sling. My sister lets me use her direct TV now cause she doesn't use it
. I like direct TV now better . It has local channels .
I don't watch TV tho other than the national broadcast sports games.
If I'm paying 50 bucks a month might as well just get cable but I'm not.

Houston has to many bums playing major minutes for me to take them serious.
While Houston isn't as good as last year . Neither are the warriors . Still better then Houston tho.

Nothing a little home cooking cant fix bro you know that.

each team wins the home games. Game 7 Harden goes GAWD on them and ends the Dynasty and cements his playoff legacy

Who here uses that Hulu live TV stuff

I literally only use my TV for sports so I’m considering switching

Hate using those reddit/nbastreams cause they’re always behind a good 2 minutes

I have it. Pay 45 a month and it got everything that cable has. Stream it to my chrome cast and can use it anywhere

Definitely worth it

Kirk Goldsberry (former spurs exec, popularized shot charts) brought up a lot of interesting points about eliminating the shorter corner 3 (making the distance equal) and thinning the lane. I believe he even wants to move the line back

Just some ideas to eliminate the homogeneous dynamic we could be heading towards

I find myself agreeing with at least the corner 3. Make the 3 be a true skill shot

Not everyone can shoot 6/24 in a game 7 and still win the game.

All this Harden hate by my Laker brethren got me hating my own :smh::lol:

You a fake Laker fan

Harden literally went 3-20 last week and they won. Clown.

Back
Top Bottom