• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry bro. 2-2 on the horizon. Then let's the the Curry slander sooooooooooooon

It'll probably be a sweep now that you said this. I shoulda bet you too in addition to the other guy on here since you love giving money away.

upload_2019-5-1_7-10-36.jpeg

When she says “I’m keeping my baby”

Cheaters gon cheat...dude just hast muta in his eye...no big deal.

They never were. Who said that? Rockets fans? Warriors haters? People who just want chaos?
This. Personally, I’ve never wavered from feeling a healthy Warriors team is better than anyone else, Yes, I’ve also said the Warriors look more vulnerable this year than they did the last two, but always still expected them to 3-peat.

I don't think warriors winning the title this year . I have whoever comes out the east winning it but Houston window closed last year. I hope the odds are good when that times comes around so I can put some money on whoever comes out east.

Ya’ll expect too much of coaches sometimes. You can’t rely on the ISOs from Harden all year and just switch it on a dime for one series. That offense probably took weeks/months to properly implement and practice.

You really think dantoni’s just like “Alright gang, this week we’re running my Suns SSOL offense. James you’re Nash. We good to go?.”

you're letting pringles off the hook too easy. they've run this harden/CP3 ISO offense for the past 2 seasons and prior to paul signing. when that or the capela lob isn't working, houston really counts on role players to hit 3s out of rhythm. dantoni acts like this is Tecmo Super Bowl and basically has three or four plays. it's predictable and stale as hell. harden and cp are great enough for it to be effective in the regular season but in a 7 game series against GSW? this aint the one, chief.

That mf Ed Malloy looooves to throw techs out there for no god damn reason. :smh:

On another note, CP3 really bothers man. Dude is a irritant on the floor.

smacking the ball out of KD hands, trying to hurry up and inbound the ball, tying his shoes at the line, flopping, dancing on fouls, smmmmh

THIS. Showing up the refs whenever he gets a chance. Sonning Steve Kerr with the laugh last year. Dude straight up is just a d head.

People was just praising Pat Bev for some of the same stuff calling him a dawg

It’s the smug Hollywood stuck up personality and flopping combined with the dirty **** that CP3 does that makes him hated. Beverly is a millionaire athlete that seems like the exact same dude that everyone grew up with. Just been that hard worker his whole life that had no choice but to go 110% at all times to get to where he’s at.

It’s the smug Hollywood stuck up personality and flopping combined with the dirty **** that CP3 does that makes him hated. Beverly is a millionaire athlete that seems like the exact same dude that everyone grew up with. Just been that hard worker his whole life that had no choice but to go 110% at all times to get to where he’s at.

You champion a smug individual with a stuck up personality doe.

Who here uses that Hulu live TV stuff

I literally only use my TV for sports so I’m considering switching

Hate using those reddit/nbastreams cause they’re always behind a good 2 minutes

You champion a smug individual with a stuck up personality doe.

both of them fall under the category of "you hate em when they're not on your team, but love them if they are" but CP3's entitled act is unbecoming of an elite player as talented and skilled as he is. additionally, bev is irritating/pesky as hell but his flops, foul hunting, complaining is nowhere near as exaggerated as CP3s.

Back
Top Bottom