• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B6A58546-DB7B-4794-BE32-D5BB6F5833F5.jpeg
People actually believe this?

Could of stopped right there. You don't have a better solution so killing them for ISO'ing makes no sense :lol:

I wasn't looking for a slander post, I was legitimately asking what the better solution was than ISO's.

do you want me to sit here & give you a descriptive playbook on what should be done to beat the Warriors when most NBA coaches can't :lol:. what i do know is that for the past three years now we've seen this same strategy fail against this team over & over again, at some point you have to make a change.

Imagine having all the man power to track referee call tendency, but not having the man power to find another strategy besides an inefficient Iso, you hate to see it :lol:

So what's the alternative then?

do whatever it takes to get steph in foul trouble. instead of ISO'ing Harden when he's guarded by iggy/klay/dray, swing it to EG near the wing if he's being guarded by steph on the switch. EG's always given the warriors fits, especially if steph's gonna have to play him close on the perimeter. his ability to attack the basket is underrated and underutilized in dantoni's offense.

this might be KD's team but we see what happens when steph aint on the court. after that dumb 4th foul in the 3rd that forced him to sit, warriors didn't score for almost a 4 minute stretch that brought houston back in it. that man's gravity (word to collector) opens up the offense so much more.

do you want me to sit here & give you a descriptive playbook on what should be done to beat the Warriors when most NBA coaches can't :lol:. what i do know is that for the past three years now we've seen this same strategy fail against this team over & over again, at some point you have to make a change.

Imagine having all the man power to track referee call tendency, but not having the man power to find another strategy besides an inefficient Iso, you hate to see it :lol:

How are you criticizing the Rockets for their style of play when they're professionals? We just did this last week. Something something critiquing Russell Westbrook when he's a world class athlete professional and all that ?

Really the main difference from last year is Iggy is there and healthy. This is likely the same path the series would have taken last year if he played from jump.
Add to the fact that Draymond is playing great this series.

Ya’ll expect too much of coaches sometimes. You can’t rely on the ISOs from Harden all year and just switch it on a dime for one series. That offense probably took weeks/months to properly implement and practice.

You really think dantoni’s just like “Alright gang, this week we’re running my Suns SSOL offense. James you’re Nash. We good to go?.”

Ya’ll expect too much of coaches sometimes. You can’t rely on the ISOs from Harden all year and just switch it on a dime for one series. That offense probably took weeks/months to properly implement and practice.

You really think dantoni’s just like “Alright gang, this week we’re running my Suns SSOL offense. James you’re Nash. We good to go?.”

I think that's the point. Maybe they shouldn't run an offense that's been proven to have its limitations in the playoffs. Not completely do away with it because it has brought them regular season success, but modify it in some way over the course of the season or actually have counters when teams take stuff away. That's the major job of a coach. MDA has never had that part of his DNA though.

The Cp contract isnt ideal but there really wasn’t anything else to do.

Same guys be giving so much **** for not breaking the bank on Trevor Ariza.

I think that's the point. Maybe they shouldn't run an offense that's been proven to have its limitations in the playoffs. Not completely do away with it because it has brought them regular season success, but modify it in some way over the course of the season or actually have counters when teams take stuff away. That's the major job of a coach. MDA has never had that part of his DNA though.

Exactly. Since when is making adjustments this foreign concept in the NBA? :lol:

It's just that MDA and Harden have never adjusted in the playoffs, that's why they've never won anything.

Exactly. Since when is making adjustments this foreign concept in the NBA? :lol:

It's just that MDA and Harden have never adjusted in the playoffs, that's why they've never won anything.

That and the fact the Rockets keep running into a team in the playoffs that’s just better than them...

bballkid11 bballkid11 how much money did you lose on the Rockets last night :lol:

Lost a couple hundo on them last night smh.

Made 2 of it back on Bucks winning though. So that saved me.

I tell you what, they could of won both games. I am about to lock in the odds right now of them Winning Game 3, probably easy. Game 4 will be the key game in this series.

Back
Top Bottom