Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B6A58546-DB7B-4794-BE32-D5BB6F5833F5.jpeg

I do believe that Dennis Rodman would have given LeBron issues on D. Especially the LeBron that is not used to contact. But in this league where you cannot touch anyone, LeBron would have fouled Dennis out with the quickness. Scottie may have a better shot at locking LeBron down in today's game.
giphy___2019_04_30T151015.704.gif

Dantoni really coming back into another series against GS, where his gameplan is to ISO James Harden & no real backup plan. Crazy indeed :lol:

GS is actually out hustling Houston & playing Harder on defense, dantoni might as well go grab a beer and sit witht he fans, dude is doing nothing so far.

So what's the alternative then?

I’d like to see an uptick in Danuel House isos.

:lol: :lol:

I don't think people understand that yes, Houston in general ISO's a lot (Although not as much as one thinks, they do run some good stuff)

But when you've got a team that's got the length, size, and IQ that GSW has, that's going to force you to ISO a ton. Swinging the ball and going through your offense is only going to get you a late clock poor shot.

Seeking steph curry out and playing through that is much better than that alternative. Clippers won two games in large part because Lou Williams and Trez PnR and ISO's. That's the real way to beat them, and that's why they've lost one series in 5 years.

Rockets had so many lapses on defense. Oreb's, open layups, they looked like this was a regular game in January or something. That's what happens when you got a coach and a superstar player that's never, ever ever emphasized defense.

Just get those offensive #'s. :pimp:

KD played 42, 41,38 in their last 3 games against the Clippers

Klay played 40, 37, 38 in their last 3 games against the Clips.

Dray and Steph in the same range.

Just amazing to me to see Kerr unleashing this so early in the playoffs, starting against the Clippers. As long as no one gets hurt and fatigue doesn't set in...damn man. Kerr going full nuclear.
Smaller margin for error. That bench is horrid. They really have no choice.

I actually don't think CP3 has been that much different through 2 games against GSW than what he did against them last year. It wasn't like Chris Paul went super Saiyan against GSW, it was their ability to hang defensively that aided them along with really good CP3 and mostly fine Harden.

The big difference through two games is just how much worse they are on the defensive end. I didn't expect them to be this bad on defense against GSW. They're botching stuff left and right that they didn't do nearly as much last year, and they also don't have homecourt, which is looking like is going to be much bigger than I thought it would be. Getting a split out of the first two games against GSW is HARD.

Really the main difference from last year is Iggy is there and healthy. This is likely the same path the series would have taken last year if he played from jump.

He did play from jump last year?

Back
Top Bottom