• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me help you out..

1 game Simmons was 4-9 9 points
2nd game Simmons was 3-6 6 points

Kyrie last night was 4-18 9 points

dont worry ill always be here to talk that **** like yall do on simmons

Simmons trash.

Kyrie gave had the infinity gauntlet on and beat the Warriors.

Kyrie not a true #1 option? Not sure I can agree with that one.

He's averaging 20 ppg in the playoffs right now. On 19 FGA

He put up 25 ppg once in his career and has been declining since

He can't do it without Bron or KD

Last edited:
Not sure what point you’re making. Ben can’t create his own shot like that. Myrie was awful. Ben was being Ben

exactly my point..kyrie supposed to be so good and create his own shot.. never once even got to the FT line

kyrie was awful thats my whole point. He played bad and im pointing it out :wink:

at least simmons dont force shots he knows he cant hit

in 2 seasons

Pts A R
Simmons 16.4 - 7.9 - 8.5

ill keep letting yall think he garbage tho because "He DoNt HaVe A JuMpShOt"

stop focusing on one part of his game and appreciate the other stuff he does on the court.. yall cant do that doe cause yas just love to hate or degrade a player that aint your favorite

it is what it is

Sometimes that analytics stuff has to be thrown out the window when the other team got Kevin Durant. It’s just ridiculous. You can’t quantify how debilitating it is having to face someone that can literally get any shot off he wants too against Houston.

It’s a wrap like Christmas. Harden needs some new teammates.

In game 2 against Indy Kyrie had 37 points on 57% from the field and 60% from 3. In game 1 against Milwaukee he had 27 on 57%/40%. Aside from that his numbers are 15.5 ppg on 31% ( :wow:) and 28% ( :wow:)

It's funny because shoeking was saying how D'lo would struggle because he doesn't get to the line but he expects Kyrie to carry Boston to the finals.

Kyrie is not that guy. Nice but not that nice.

Sometimes that analytics stuff has to be thrown out the window when the other team got Kevin Durant. It’s just ridiculous. You can’t quantify how debilitating it is having to face someone that can literally get any shot off he wants too against Houston.

It’s a wrap like Christmas. Harden needs some new teammates.

****, “against Houston?” That dude can get his shot off on anyone, dude is basically 7’9.

upload_2019-5-1_7-10-36.jpeg

When she says “I’m keeping my baby”

Last edited:
Next game is after three days rest... with the pressure growing on the Rockets??

Rockets been getting great production from there role players & Neither Steph or Klay have gotten hot in this series yet... things are lookin bleak
Things will continue to be bleak as long as Harden and CP3 are the dudes.

Without the personalities needed, these playoffs are going to tank in interest once the EC and WC championship rounds begin. There is no lightening rod. Dudes are boring.

Love how narrative changes so much with each game

Now it’s dame sucks, rockets are toast, warriors are greatest, Boston sucks.

Will be much different narrative every day. I swear after game 1s, it was: Sixers are horrible, bucks are fools gold. Rockets got screwed and are better team. Etc etc.

When rockets win game 3, it will be: uh oh we have a series!! Rox in 6

Back
Top Bottom