• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta respect the Rockets for keeping the Warriors from completely pulling away. That's a sign of a team that knows themselves and their capabilities. It's also safe to say that Harden shook off his playoff jitters. With that being said, I'm glad we took Capela out of the equation and kept TO's to a minimum, we just have to step up our perimeter defense.

So if a home team wins all home games...does that series start next round? Paradox.
mood:
D5de6X-XkAMdXBZ.jpg

Lillard was 1st team All-NBA last year
He finished 4th in MVP voting
A.k.a. he's a top 5-10 player in this league

Until the big Yoker does something above ...

Still that said Portland still gets swept in the series.

They still are who we thought they are and have always known them to be, choke artist failures

No we don't, but I do since I believe the other playoff teams would have collapsed. I gotta give it up for Houston's determination.

I wanna agree with you here but then again clips were down 31 and somehow still gave us the L..that’s determination

I will say though, houston definitely kept it close but they buried themselves with the turnovers in the first quarter. Kerr wasn’t playing, saw that they had a chance to step on houston’s throats and let KD play more than usual. Every run houston had to chip it down to six or three, warriors responded. Good game overall despite the injuries to steph and harden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom