• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
KD played 42, 41,38 in their last 3 games against the Clippers

Klay played 40, 37, 38 in their last 3 games against the Clips.

Dray and Steph in the same range.

Just amazing to me to see Kerr unleashing this so early in the playoffs, starting against the Clippers. As long as no one gets hurt and fatigue doesn't set in...damn man. Kerr going full nuclear.
These dudes legit are the infinity stones.

House playing like he wanna get paid 300k next year so he can't even stay in the rotation. Smh

:lol:

Instead of House, not sure why Dantoni isnt playing gerald green more. The stage is too big for him, dude looks hella nervous when the ball is in his hands. I’d understand wanting to give him playoff experience if he was a young prospect you want to keep around and develop but House aint it. At the very least, gerald could **** around and get streaky like JR Smith and give you 15 off threes.

:lol:

Instead of House, not sure why Dantoni isnt playing gerald green more. The stage is too big for him, dude looks hella nervous when the ball is in his hands. I’d understand wanting to give him playoff experience if he was a young prospect you want to keep around and develop but House aint it. At the very least, gerald could **** around and get streaky like JR Smith and give you 15 off threes.
Yep. House ain't ready. Sad to see cause he was cookin in the regular season and a hometown favorite. I'm hoping going home will help him as it should help role players but I'm not sure at this point. Gerald has been god awful on defense. MDA went with House and Shump and they were so god awful in the 1H his only option was to go back to Gerald. Same reason why Nene got PT over Faried. Plus you guys hunt Gerald on defense like he's Isaiah ******* Thomas

Rivers is legit our only bench option, crazy to think about

Yep. House ain't ready. Sad to see cause he was cookin in the regular season and a hometown favorite. I'm hoping going home will help him as it should help role players but I'm not sure at this point. Gerald has been god awful on defense. MDA went with House and Shump and they were so god awful in the 1H his only option was to go back to Gerald. Same reason why Nene got PT over Faried. Plus you guys hunt Gerald on defense like he's Isaiah ****ing Thomas

Rivers is legit our only bench option, crazy to think about

never thought I’d say this but i like rivers’ game a lot, especially as a second unit guy. He might be the only bench player between the two teams that’s capable of drawing fouls. when he baits steph into stupid *** hip checks/blocking fouls :smh:

S/o Harden btw. His eyes were ****** up. Dude got eyepoked like an MMA fight. **** dangerous.

D5dgKNQW0AAxVCe.jpg

CP3’s response said it all. This is like when you at the club and the homies are just having a good time but you got that one homeboy who always has to pop off at the mouth and start some **** with another group. Before you know it, the night aint even start yet but you’ve been kicked out.

Cp and harden been humble heading into this club too. Capela walk straight to the table surrounded by ****** like 'i bet won't nobody swing on me!'

CP3’s response said it all. This is like when you at the club and the homies are just having a good time but you got that one homeboy who always has to pop off at the mouth and start some **** with another group. Before you know it, the night aint even start yet but you’ve been kicked out.

It being Capela is the funniest part. You could just see CP3 thinking “this weak *** dude...”

Back
Top Bottom