• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got Lasik then i slept it off to wake up to watch my team’s star player getting poked in the eye. I think I’m only playing ball with goggles now.

Steve plays next to another guy that is already the best player on the team, but averages an extra 9 PPG come playoff time on an even better shooting percentage. Cleveland Kyrie is the only other dude to have a benefit even remotely similar to this.

I'm not lol. Curry my favorite player ever still but I got to keep it 100.
This king Kevins team now. When they need a big bucket they going to king Kev.
Enjoy it while it last GSW going back to a mediocre team when kd leaves just like when people said “i never heard of Golden State Warriors, is that a hockey team?”

It matters in the narratives. Just judging Steph by the same standards as the other greats. He hasn't played up to his regular season production he just has the luxury of another MVP player to pick up the slack unlike Russ or Harden.

If a certain #8 was 'carried" even though he was a monster in the playoffs, then Steph has been carried as well.

Now that I can respect, because when Steph turns into Wardell he drives me crazy. Outside of Game 1 round 1, he’s been Wardell :smh:

Reactions: MVP
Dubs got a win on a night where none of their star players shot 50% from the floor....and they got outshot at the 3pt line by a decent margin.

Played team ball and won on defense, extra passes, hustle and offensive rebounding.

Yet, y’all going let an ornery bsox, on a night where his Celtics got cooked and Kyrie looked like 2019 It2, spin this into some Steph curry slander :lol: in a 2nd round series. Acting like this **** won’t spin fast into some record setting **** the other way in a round or too. Or acting like KD didn’t struggle in this series last year, while Curry was the one that changed the series lmao. None of this matters. Get the W.

Carry on. Y’all know the vibes :pimp:.

9C65F8EF-60CC-448B-9122-0E0339566C6D.gif

Dubs got a win on a night where none of their star players shot 50% from the floor....and they got outshot at the 3pt line by a decent margin.

Played team ball and won on defense, extra passes, hustle and offensive rebounding.

Yet, y’all going let an ornery bsox, on a night where his Celtics got cooked and Kyrie looked like 2019 It2, spin this into some Steph curry slander :lol: in a 2nd round series. Acting like this **** won’t spin fast into some record setting **** the other way in a round or too. Or acting like KD didn’t struggle in this series last year, while Curry was the one that changed the series lmao. None of this matters. Get the W.

Carry on. Y’all know the vibes :pimp:.

9C65F8EF-60CC-448B-9122-0E0339566C6D.gif
Curry need the tape up from that gif and he'll be Gucci.

Honestly if the Bistephuals just stop with this "revenge tour" nonsense, I'm sure the slander would ease up quite a bit. Stop making excuses for him.

Warriors have completely committed to spamming the death lineup, with 3 of their all stars playing 40 plus minutes and Steph would have been there if not for foul trouble.

Kerr has went away from the Kumbya rotations and it's death no pun intended.

There's no combating Warriors playing death lineup 40 plus minutes without two elite All NBA level 1 on 1 guys. The length, switching, defensive IQ, just straight hell when THAT lineup is playing that many minutes consistently. I didn't expect Kerr to abuse it this much.

Honestly if the Bistephuals just stop with this "revenge tour" nonsense, I'm sure the slander would ease up quite a bit. Stop making excuses for him.

Ain’t no excuses. The revenge tour been completed :lol:.

I mean...look at the numbers the last 2 playoff runs. Look at the results. Wins. Y’all ***** just bored and picking at anything :lol:. We hip man.

The revenge tour continues. 3peat shawty otw :smokin

Warriors have completely committed to spamming the death lineup, with 3 of their all stars playing 40 plus minutes and Steph would have been there if not for foul trouble.

Kerr has went away from the Kumbya rotations and it's death no pun intended.

There's no combating Warriors playing death lineup 40 plus minutes without two elite All NBA level 1 on 1 guys. The length, switching, defensive IQ, just straight hell when THAT lineup is playing that many minutes consistently. I didn't expect Kerr to abuse it this much.
Big facts. Kerr stopped bsing with lineups and the leads and trying to be everyone's friend. What's the point of having shooters if you don't use em b.

Back
Top Bottom