• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors have completely committed to spamming the death lineup, with 3 of their all stars playing 40 plus minutes and Steph would have been there if not for foul trouble.

Kerr has went away from the Kumbya rotations and it's death no pun intended.

There's no combating Warriors playing death lineup 40 plus minutes without two elite All NBA level 1 on 1 guys. The length, switching, defensive IQ, just straight hell when THAT lineup is playing that many minutes consistently. I didn't expect Kerr to abuse it this much.

I mean....this is likely their toughest series. No time for playing games for real. Hampton 5 off the muscle and try to limit slow starts like they were prone to at points this season. Toronto and Milwaukee present a good matchup down the road...but the lineups based on the personnel would allow for Kerr to lean back into regular rotations and limit Hampton 5 minutes.

With the rockets...how they play and what they do...you gotta come with that lineup out the gate. Especially since Dray can hold Capela on the birds and KD can rotate and protect the rim.

Sound job by the warriors tonight on defense/boards.

This game has that type of feeling where the Rockets will eventually come out victorious.

tay1 tay1 can you see this?
sass2.png

I just want the warriors to win so bill simmons shuts the hell up. Listened to his last podcast, and this dude has terrible takes. According to him, the windows already closed for the warriors and Houston in 6. Not sure why i deviated from the lowe post

Rockets gotta win 4 of the next 5 with blind harden and cp3 going half speed afraid he'll get hurt if he goes 100%

Yikes dot com.

**** Iman Shumpert. Bro ****ing stinks. Capela soft as hell man so disappointed in him.

Credit to the Warriors. Great adjustments. No excuses we got our asses whooped.

Slander away

Capela out here lookin like the JV version of gobert. When that lob isnt there he’s utterly useless on offense and has no post game. On top of that, i know rebounding is a team effort, but capela and the rockets let the warriors small ball grab 18 orebs. That’s a damn shame

KD played 42, 41,38 in their last 3 games against the Clippers

Klay played 40, 37, 38 in their last 3 games against the Clips.

Dray and Steph in the same range.

Just amazing to me to see Kerr unleashing this so early in the playoffs, starting against the Clippers. As long as no one gets hurt and fatigue doesn't set in...damn man. Kerr going full nuclear.

Capela out here lookin like the JV version of gobert. When that lob isnt there he’s utterly useless on offense and has no post game. On top of that, i know rebounding is a team effort, but capela and the rockets let the warriors small ball grab 18 orebs. That’s a damn shame
Capela been big stinky. I gave him a pass one game cause of the URI but he gets no excuses. He wanted the W's but now he looking ghost. Smh. If he can't play well we have no chance.

Next option we go to is the Tuckwagon lineup. Great lineup but not enough size. On the off chance you get a stop or a KD miss we can't rebound cause our biggest dude is 6'6. House playing like he wanna get paid 300k next year so he can't even stay in the rotation. Smh

Just amazing to me to see Kerr unleashing this so early in the playoffs, starting against the Clippers. As long as no one gets hurt and fatigue doesn't set in...damn man. Kerr going full nuclear.

This is where the DCuzz injury is hurting them. He could be resting any one of those dudes a bit longer if they had the luxury of Demarcus’ scoring off the second unit. I don’t trust livingston to produce consistently enough. In fact as much as I appreciate Shaun, i still rather see Jonas Jerebko out there over him

This is where the DCuzz injury is hurting them. He could be resting any one of those dudes a bit longer if they had the luxury of Demarcus’ scoring off the second unit. I don’t trust livingston to produce consistently enough. In fact as much as I appreciate Shaun, i still rather see Jonas Jerebko out there over him

Yeah I think it's a combination of Boogie's injury and Kerr not trusting anyone really outside of the death lineup. Rockets basically cut the lead to 3, Kerr throws the starters / death lineup back in in the 4th and it was curtains.

Doubt it comes back to bite them leaning on this lineup this early, but it's basically a cheat code as long as no one gets hurt.

They’re trying to send a message to Houston.

Back
Top Bottom