• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sorry not at all. Neither team is taking a playoff dubs team 7 games. Honestly if lebron doesnt leave we are still getting dubs cavs vol 6.

Dont beloeve the hype. The entire east is lebron children

You'll see. They won't have home court against either one. Both those teams are infinitely better than those Cavs squads.

If harden didn’t molested in the eye i the 1st qtr the game, they would’ve won. He had zero pts in the 1st qtr. before and after the poke the eye incident.

Wish i could get the infinity stones and snap away this Warriors squad

giphy (25).gif

Love Kobe but ehhhhh nothing the Lakers can do even if they handed out 100$ bills at the Staples would overshadow GS HOU Series or BOS MIL these 2 series are the hottest ticket on TV right now.

My mans didn’t understand what was said and that’s ok too... :lol:

Just finished the game.

Steph being sought on the defensive end and him pleading for a switch when he’s on Harden :lol:

James harden just needs to get hot. Nice to see defensive switches happening all over to prevent giving up mismatches.

Rockets will play better at home. Those swotches will be harder to make during crowd noise on the road

Wish this was wcf. Eother team is walking to nba finals. And yes im writing off portland and denver
I think even if Bloodshot gets hot and scores 50+, Rockets still have a hard time, based on what I've seen thus far from other players' contributions, or lack thereof.

The Warriors have completely nullified Capela, Nene, Faried, and Tucker and frankly I don't think D'Antoni is savvy enough a coach to make the kinds of coaching adjustments his team needs to overcome the champs. And to top it all off, CP3 just does not have enough from a physical standpoint to go out there and dominate numerous possessions for the Rockets.

Stranger things have happened though. Silver and his boys can easily find a way to make this thing interesting.

Would you rather win as a team or lose as the “man”?

Cause it seems like some of y’all try to slight Steph for the same things you begged Russ to do when he played with KD :nerd:
if I'm going out. I'm going out on my terms. Not being carried by others

Would you rather win as a team or lose as the “man”?

Cause it seems like some of y’all try to slight Steph for the same things you begged Russ to do when he played with KD :nerd:

It matters in the narratives. Just judging Steph by the same standards as the other greats. He hasn't played up to his regular season production he just has the luxury of another MVP player to pick up the slack unlike Russ or Harden.

If a certain #8 was 'carried" even though he was a monster in the playoffs, then Steph has been carried as well.

Back
Top Bottom