• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors have completely committed to spamming the death lineup, with 3 of their all stars playing 40 plus minutes and Steph would have been there if not for foul trouble.

Kerr has went away from the Kumbya rotations and it's death no pun intended.

There's no combating Warriors playing death lineup 40 plus minutes without two elite All NBA level 1 on 1 guys. The length, switching, defensive IQ, just straight hell when THAT lineup is playing that many minutes consistently. I didn't expect Kerr to abuse it this much.
It's about time too.

D5dOVi3WsAIMkvE.jpg:large

Dubs got a win on a night where none of their star players shot 50% from the floor....and they got outshot at the 3pt line by a decent margin.

Played team ball and won on defense, extra passes, hustle and offensive rebounding.

Yet, y’all going let an ornery bsox, on a night where his Celtics got cooked and Kyrie looked like 2019 It2, spin this into some Steph curry slander :lol: in a 2nd round series. Acting like this **** won’t spin fast into some record setting **** the other way in a round or too. Or acting like KD didn’t struggle in this series last year, while Curry was the one that changed the series lmao. None of this matters. Get the W.

Carry on. Y’all know the vibes :pimp:.

9C65F8EF-60CC-448B-9122-0E0339566C6D.gif

You know it be hurting ****** that they gotta reach for reasons to knock Steph:lol:

Like seriously...look at what the other stars get knocked for compared to him. The WORST thing they have to say about him is that it's not "his team" and that he doesn't have a FMVP.

Smhhhhh
Had Bucks on the back side but not as much. Helps soften the blow though..

Now I gotta go rockets game 3 fasho

Rockets a lock for game 3.

Not going out like that

Nope. Rockets win the next 1 fasho maybe 2.

tenor (3).gif

dust off those brooms

Fixed
Def feel like he was putting on. Where @hardens beard and them @?

Them dudes seemed to disappear :lol:

Just like James

How can you not love Inside :lol:
It's also safe to say that Harden shook off his playoff jitters.

:rofl: :rofl:

Harden is a lock for two atrocious games in any given playoff series, a high scoring inefficient game and a good but low scoring game. And this is a 4 game series. He's a bot. Predictable AF

How come nobody ever gives him **** for having cuts in his eyebrows? :lol:
Giannis 7-21 in game 1
Kyrie 4-18 in game 2

They'll probably both eat in game 3.

One will be a buffet and the other a kids meal. Playoff Kyrie aint none without Bron

Long as its getting talked bout like yall ride simmons when he barely scores

I think most people including Celtics fans know Kyrie isn't a true #1 option. At least I would hope so

Back
Top Bottom