Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who here uses that Hulu live TV stuff

I literally only use my TV for sports so I’m considering switching

Hate using those reddit/nbastreams cause they’re always behind a good 2 minutes

youtubetv for me, covers everything NBA related: local channels, tnt, espn, nbatv

been wondering that as well. only problem is that when warriors aren't on a national broadcast, they're signed with NBC sports which is only on Comcast so I can't catch those games, i think.

How are you criticizing the Rockets for their style of play when they're professionals? We just did this last week. Something something critiquing Russell Westbrook when he's a world class athlete professional and all that ?

There's a big difference between questioning a coaches strategy (when the same strategy has led to no success) vs Saying an HOF player doesn't know how or what to train, but i digress.

All i know is for someone who gets the credit Dantoni does on offense, he doesn't seem to be making any real adjustments & that's mainly on him leaning so heavily on A Iso heavy system, when your Star player is prone to having a huge dropoff come playoff time.

But again this with whom you wanna place your faith? Go head

been wondering that as well. only problem is that when warriors aren't on a national broadcast, they're signed with NBC sports which is only on Comcast so I can't catch those games, i think.

NBA app. Anyone is able to watch the NBA TNT games, one trick is I don’t put my real zip code when they ask and so I’ll find like a different state or city zip code and I can watch those games with no blackouts.

For the record I’m not defending CP3s antics. He’s a troll. He punched a dude in the nuts. Keep the same energy when it’s a guy on your team though

folks who hate on draymond but love CP meeting folks who hate on CP but love draymond

2breqe.jpg

So NOW the Rockets aren't good enough to beat GS...interesting. It was all good a week ago.

Like clockwork it happens

It was just they have no bench, they have no chemistry, Steph is FOOD on defense, Looney could barely stay on the floor etc etc

Same struggles as last year happen, and suddenly there's nothing the Rockets could do. We ain't been saying #Windowsclosed all year for no reason, it's clear that this team isn't as good as last years, but when we brought it up we were "hating" & over exaggerating. Warriors in 5, Rockets lose the next game it might just be a sweep :ohwell:

youtubetv has rights to air all local channels (nbc,abc, fox, etc)...so if you have a VPN, just set it to oakland/san francisco and you'll be able to watch your warriors games

That mf Ed Malloy looooves to throw techs out there for no god damn reason. :smh:

THIS. Showing up the refs whenever he gets a chance. Sonning Steve Kerr with the laugh last year. Dude straight up is just a d head.

Cp3 is truly an idiot for how he mocks the refs. He does it ALL the time

Can we also find a video of players taking uncontested layups vs contested layups? I hate how players cheat the game by contorting their bodies on contested layups

Bro. I love you like a son. But you don't hoop :lol:

MY G :pimp:

might've just saved me from the anger and frustration of entering another contract with xfinity.

word. just peep reddit posts, lots of peeps in your scenario and faking gps location is what what works

Not to get off topic, but how much is that? Interesting .

youtubetv was $40...i believe they just raised it to $50, but to me..totally worth it. just for unlimited DVR (on the cloud) is pretty awesome.

Y'all rewriting history today? :lol:

Since when were the Rockets good enough to beat GSW? People expected a close series, which it's been.

Were they ever the favorite? no but people in this thread & especially people in the media have stated that they think the Rockets would win this series. It isn't the majority but there were enough.

We all know the Rockets ain't as good as the Warriors, that's why we been telling y'all the window is closed. :lol:

And part of the reason why the Rockets won't beat the Warriors is they have a coach that's terrible at adjustments and a flawed superstar player who gets exposed yearly in the playoffs. It ain't just "Oh the Rockets have no chnace because the Warriors are so great". The Warriors are great AND Harden and MDA have a history of getting exposed for their style.

Sling TV (Blue/Orange package) has it all pretty much but you have to get League Pass to get NBA TV. Can cancel when the season is over unless you want to keep one of the package for other programmings

Back
Top Bottom