Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B6A58546-DB7B-4794-BE32-D5BB6F5833F5.jpeg
...high key...inclined to agree with this. Both are Igoudala / kawhi type defenders but way better and stronger, faster, and more athletic. And thise guys and Draymond give bron problems. Worm and Pip would've got in that boy guts. Paws

Warriors have done what they are supposed to do thus far by winning their home games. I get that folks need to get their takes off, but if Houston win the next 2 at home, are they still going to be getting clowned?

Warriors have done what they are supposed to do thus far by winning their home games. I get that folks need to get their takes off, but if Houston win the next 2 at home, are they still going to be getting clowned?
NTers are short-sighted in general. But, I personally don't see the Warriors losing two in Houston. Though, this is coming from a Warriors fan, so take that as you will.

There’s been pages of overreactions to every game this playoffs. Brooklyn winning, then Philly winning, then Portland winning, then OKC winning game 3, then Boston winning, then Milwaukee winning game 2, etc.

NTers are short-sighted in general. But, I personally don't see the Warriors losing two in Houston. Though, this is coming from a Warriors fan, so take that as you will.
I don't know if I do either, but I certainly don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. It's not like Houston has been getting blown out of these games.

Houston splits at the crib and it’s game over. Warriors in 5. Harden is a perennial choker and Chris Paul ain’t built for this life. Them clowns lost me too much money last year. I was eating fingernails for lunch ****ing with them. Slander in full effect.

I gotta agree with this. GSW with a 3-1 lead and home court. No way they lose a series. Has that ever happened?

You can watch with any device, it's just an app. If you got a SmartTV, you're gucci. What's dope about it is you can watch anywhere. Unlike cable where you have jump through loops and log in multiple times.

If you guys try it out, lmk. I got a reference code lol.

CP3 :sick::smh:
:smh:

Hope the W’s sweep these bums on their home floor.

Look at this

Oh yeah, Golden State did blow a lead once in between the first and second of 3 championships.

Whether that’s “poised to” or not is up to you to decide.

edit: Freudian slip on “4” I guess

I don't know if I do either, but I certainly don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. It's not like Houston has been getting blown out of these games.
Houston is a solid team. It's just that CP3 is playing worst than last year and Harden is bearing a heavier load because of that. Capela has been rendered obsolete so far since the Warriors are shutting down that PnR. The Warriors have overcome more adversity this year and they are better for it.

Houston is a solid team. It's just that CP3 is playing worst than last year and Harden is bearing a heavier load because of that. Capela has been rendered obsolete so far since the Warriors are shutting down that PnR. The Warriors have overcome more adversity this year and they are better for it.
Nothing to really disagree with here.

He said the corner 3PT shot has become too easy, right?

In his new book he proposed letting teams customize the length of their 3PT line in their home arena like how all MLB stadiums have different dimensions. So the Warriors would push theirs back a bit while the Jazz would bring theirs in.

Don't know if I agree with that one. :lol:

This is hands down the most blog boy **** I've ever heard :lol:. Why are these goobers always trying to reinvent the game or come up with new lingo for stuff that already exists? Hella annoying

Back
Top Bottom