• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What Houston really needed to do was figure out how to get Jimmy Butler before the deadline.

my guy slide thru the bay, dray is beloved. dude’s from Saginaw, MI but talks like he’s from the town and has shown lots of love to oakland. I cant ever hate on the man

I can’t stand how he acts on the court, but I’ve never heard or seen anything to make me think he’s a bad guy. And he seems to be liked and respected by most NBA players, even outside the Warriors.

And I most definitely respect what he does for his team. Still have my doubts if he would have become an all-star player has his career started in a different situation, but he’s an absolute perfect fit with the Warriors.

Houston is a solid team. It's just that CP3 is playing worst than last year and Harden is bearing a heavier load because of that. Capela has been rendered obsolete so far since the Warriors are shutting down that PnR. The Warriors have overcome more adversity this year and they are better for it.
D5dxMXMW4AAfdxp.png

Houston splits at the crib and it’s game over. Warriors in 5. Harden is a perennial choker and Chris Paul ain’t built for this life. Them clowns lost me too much money last year. I was eating fingernails for lunch ****ing with them. Slander in full effect.
D5dxMXMW4AAfdxp.png

He’s advocating for exactly what you’ve been asking for, basketball not played on a spreadsheet

The custom 3 point line is some slamball type gimmick foolery. Moving the corner 3 back just makes it harder to help and recover on drives and would encourage more corner 3s. Most NTers can't hit corner 3s or dribble with their left hand. The league is fine how it is. Just get rid of the flopping and let guys play defense

Reactions: OTG
The custom 3 point line is some slamball type gimmick foolery. Moving the corner 3 back just makes it harder to help and recover on drives and would encourage more corner 3s. Most NTers can't hit corner 3s or dribble with their left hand. The league is fine how it is. Just get rid of the flopping and let guys play defense
Custom 3 point line is extreme and should be ignored compared to the bigger ideas he’s pushing

The longer corner 3 will eliminate (at first) many players who aren’t efficient from above the break. Whether or not it would encourage more corner 3’s, I don’t think it should be shorter there which bails out less good shooters

He railed against the rockets and their offensive identity and ethos. It’s ironic you shun him since he’s trying to create more variance. I recall you criticizing the direction the league was going

C’mon man...check this thread when that happened. We alllll thought he was faking when it happened. It didn’t look like anything bad at all til he came out from the locker room.
I still think he faking it. :lol:. That ain't nothing but some Hollywood makeup.

'Im blind'

Drops 29 points.

'Gods plan b'

Custom 3 point line is extreme and should be ignored compared to the bigger ideas he’s pushing

The longer corner 3 will eliminate (at first) many players who aren’t efficient from above the break. Whether or not it would encourage more corner 3’s, I don’t think it should be shorter there which bails out less good shooters

He railed against the rockets and their offensive identity and ethos. It’s ironic you shun him since he’s trying to create more variance. I recall you criticizing the direction the league was going

It's not the distance of the corner 3, it's the fact that it's naturally more open because that's where the help has to come from on drives. The numbers bear this out. So yes I think it would encourage more corner 3s because guys would be even more open. Or either there would be more open layups with defenders not leaving the corner man. Above the break 3s are further from the hoop but closer to the defense. Teams jack up 3s from all over and not just the corners. It's just like all the gimmicky playoff fixes. The league goes in waves and it will never be perfect but it will naturally adjust itself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom