• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this is true and a lot of is thought it could be his Achilles, how in the hell did they allow him to play tonight? And how did he look that good in the first quarter? Son barely practiced yesterday and then he goes off in 1Q like he was never hurt.

He’s a grown man and the team feels they needed him. He let them peer pressure him back. He looked that good bc it was a partial tear/strain. You heal that with rest and PT but he rushed back.

i aint watching no KD injury videos. call me soft, pwuss, sugar on nuts, but i hate seeing injury videos

It's crazy how you have 4 All stars and a Finals MVP playing tonight for GS and yet KD not playing effects everything they do. If having that isn't enough, than these guys don't deserve to win.

Wont make excuses ever. Injuries are a part of the game.

The saddest part about all of this was how fun the game was when KD was in there. It was the Finals we all were hoping for. Instead, from a pure entertainment standpoint, this Finals has been buns.

KD had oracle so energetic that first quarter

It's crazy how you have 4 All stars and a Finals MVP playing tonight for GS and yet KD not playing effects them so much.
it's almost as if the whole is greater than da sum of its parts

Back
Top Bottom