• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wont make excuses ever. Injuries are a part of the game.

The saddest part about all of this was how fun the game was when KD was in there. It was the Finals we all were hoping for. Instead, from a pure entertainment standpoint, this Finals has been buns.

If this is true and a lot of is thought it could be his Achilles, how in the hell did they allow him to play tonight? And how did he look that good in the first quarter? Son barely practiced yesterday and then he goes off in 1Q like he was never hurt.
He's a grown man. That's how they let him play.

dame2.png
he calling him sweet. a very strange and descriptive allusion to homosexual slander

You know I never knew NikeTalk had so many trained medical professionals!

Truly outstanding website.

Bottom line I’m trusting the medical staff that had Kevon Looney healthy in 3 days. These dudes are warriors, you really think Kerr sat there and said “Durant you’re playing”
Y’all are so wild with the hate, it’s baffling. Stop creating a narrative.

Dangerous World we live in where people can spit “facts” with no factual information
(Rick James v,)“Fxck ya couch nxggx” this the internet not ya doctors office foh

So if it really was a mild calf strain, A month is a solid enough time to recover. This shouldn't have happened if the injury was as minor as GSW said it was.

I didn't see GSW calling it a Grade 3 strain / partial achilles tear but if it truly was that, and they allowed that man to play...man

NBA players want to play, especially in the finals. It's on the organization, coaching, etc. to protect players from themselves. Just terribly irresponsible all around. If KD does dodge a full achilles tear a second time he needs to play the lotto.

Back
Top Bottom