• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dude has called it an achilles from the jump. He's always right too.

Everyone in the world knew it was an Achilles. This isn’t some shocking breaking news.

I posted in here that my boy was told a month ago by warriors people it was a partial Achilles tear and KDs folks wanted to shut it down for the playoffs.

They’ve been calling it a calf injury to protect KD going into FA.

So you’re saying they don’t want him back!?

as a warriors fan, i leaned towards the thinking that kd had one foot out the door this season. ny was his destination and everyone in that organization knew it
i think they were prepared to move forward without him

You know I never knew NikeTalk had so many trained medical professionals!

Truly outstanding website.

Bottom line I’m trusting the medical staff that had Kevon Looney healthy in 3 days. These dudes are warriors, you really think Kerr sat there and said “Durant you’re playing”
Y’all are so wild with the hate, it’s baffling. Stop creating a narrative.

Dangerous World we live in where people can spit “facts” with no factual information

Would be hilarious if draymond gets another T. And they win this game and they go into game 6 without dray and KD

Nike KD 12 x Don C “Fashion” Inspired by one of KD’s favorite rappers
64320370_144355819956583_7137329616405372260_n.jpg

tumblr_nn3nvfFwhn1rldhmro3_500.jpg

Conventional wisdom says that you need a little more preparation than zero games and one practice in the last 30 days to be a net positive player in an nba finals elimination game, but I guess we’ll find out.
This is one time where I did not want to be right.

Irresponsible from the Warriors.

And half the thread talmbout “Dubs in 7” after they activated him :smh: This is not a video game man.

Everyone in the world knew it was an Achilles. This isn’t some shocking breaking news.

I posted in here that my boy was told a month ago by warriors people it was a partial Achilles tear and KDs folks wanted to shut it down for the playoffs.

They’ve been calling it a calf injury to protect KD going into FA.

If this is true and a lot of is thought it could be his Achilles, how in the hell did they allow him to play tonight? And how did he look that good in the first quarter? Son barely practiced yesterday and then he goes off in 1Q like he was never hurt.

as a warriors fan, i leaned towards the thinking that kd had one foot out the door this season. ny was his destination and everyone in that organization knew it
i think they were prepared to move forward without him

I think you’re listening to too many rumors. You see how the players feel about him. Steph and Iggy walking him to the back... Media blowing this up about NY in an attempt to take down the team but the only thing that could stop them is this damn injury...

Back
Top Bottom