• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if he plays, the raptors have the liberty of putting a player with the defensive abilities of Kawhi on an injured KD.

When was the last time KD faced someone that could legitimately guard him in a playoff series?

Even if he plays, the raptors have the liberty of putting a player with the defensive abilities of Kawhi on an injured KD.

When was the last time KD faced someone that could legitimately guard him in a playoff series?

2012 Finals w/Bron and he still dropped 30 on 50% shooting.

I hated that dude Mason for YEARS

B-B-B-B-B-B Bullips in the pick and roll again

snoop.png

I got KD putting up 25+ tonight. Steph and Klay will combine for 60.

Dubs win by 8+

Heart snatched out of the Raptors going back to Oracle.

Even if KD gives you 27 , with Steph and Klay combining for 60.. what cousins is giving you maybe 10? Iggy and draymond? the bench?

That's not enough scoring to beat the raptors at home.

Even if KD gives you 27, with Steph and Klay combining for 60.. what cousins is giving you maybe 10? Iggy and draymond? the bench?

That's not enough scoring to beat the raptors at home.

I don't think the offensive side of the ball is the issue for GS, they can't defend Toronto at all. They've been getting great looks all series from the perimeter, getting whatever they want at the rim and Kyle has picked them apart in the pick and roll. KD coming back in whatever state he's in doesn't address all that. He'll help offensively for sure, and if he does play I'll adjust my predicted margin of victory from dbl-digits to single digits but that's about it.

i remember the lakers went out like that vs the mavs. not the finals, but that pretty much put an end to kb's second dynasty.
if i recall, mavs were raining down 3s and bynum body checked jj barea in the air :lol:

This is the beauty of being a Laker fan. You've witnessed damn near every possible basketball scenario play out over the years :lol:. All 14 million 6 hundred and 5. You've seen young flashy teams pursue regular season glory. You've seen dynasties manifest and crumble. You've seen teams reload, rebound, reset..from super teams to Knicks-esque squads get shellacked every nite and everything in between.

It ends tonite

Back
Top Bottom