Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man. Can Toronto just win this in 7.

I want them to win the series, I also don’t want there to be no more NBA games to watch until October either lol.

Scary hours bruhs. Im terrified and we're like 8 hours before tip.

I don't know why but in 2011 I knew we were winning Game 6.

I was near blackout drunk by halftime and still don't remember much from that night live.

The Mavs had folded just as much if not more than the Raps have.

Listen to me bro. Yall winning tonight. Cop a cheap bottle of champagne a 5th of your favorite liquor.

I’ll take that. Wouldn’t mind seeing them close down Oracle.

If it goes 6 though, Aubrey needs to stop being a ho and make an appearance in the Bay.

Nah...if they don't win tonight they gotta do it in 6. Ain no 7.

If dubs win tonight, they’ll win in oracle. Raps need to close out tonight. Not to say they couldn’t win a gm 7 if need be. I don’t think dubs would win tonight just to lose at home though.

I don't know why but in 2011 I knew we were winning Game 6.

I was near blackout drunk by halftime and still don't remember much from that night live.

The Mavs had folded just as much if not more than the Raps have.

Listen to me bro. Yall winning tonight. Cop a cheap bottle of champagne a 5th of your favorite liquor.

Game 7 in 2010 was one of the most competitive games I'd ever seen and I was cool as a fan the whole time :lol:. Legit never had any doubt we would win that game, zero. 08 was nerve wracking tho :smh:

Just like I told ol ol boy way back in the Philly series

Screenshot_2019-06-10-13-13-11-044_com.spotify.music.png

Wheewwww the adrenaline building up for tonights game...im from Toronto but a laker Fan. When Raps close it out tonight I'm heading to the SiX for the Parade!!! THIS IS BIG!!!

Back
Top Bottom