• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Klay and whoever else throwing subs at KD was probably the nail in the coffin.

Y’all know how petty KD is, he not coming back.

Literally the only positive outcome would be scoring 40 pts 3 games in a row and winning the fmvp.

Any other scenario they’re going to slander KD.

“You soft”
“You should have come back sooner”
“Everyone is injured “
“You’re selfish “
“You’re weren’t trying to com back hard enough “

Plus there’s a possibility he’ll re-aggravate his injury like Klay.

Draymond **** talking KD midseason gonna be the nail in the coffin along with those”Warriors are better without KD” headlines

Y’all don’t think KD like “Oh yeah? GSW better w/o KD? Then win another one without me.”

Last edited:
I have to think the Warriors aren’t going out like this. Losing 4-1 would be an embarrassment. Pride has to come into play.

Yall were the favs in Game 7, relax lol

Yall got washed in Game 1/2 vs the Bucks, its not like yall were up 2-0

I mean were you expecting to be the favorites vs the 2 time defending champs from the jump? lol
You literally said Nick Nurse lucked into the Ibaka Gasol line up by Siakam being injured

Now they were the favourites?

K.

I'm see what i can do, those ones are going like hot cakes.

I'm still tryna find the shorts they were rocking last game

Aunt coming back there on Sat said she lives near Air Canada, Id appreciate an oop any ovo raps large shirt.

If the Warriors wanted to make this a series they would've won 1 game at home, they want a beautiful death and T-1000 is going to give it to them. Let the denial go and let the acceptance of the inevitability begin.

Congrats to all the north. You become kings forever tonight. Raptors by 10+, Kiwi named Finals MVP.

FB_IMG_1560179140068.jpg

Canadians are way too polite to burn they're own city and the Toronto police force isn't as militant as American cities. they going to win the title, celebrating the streets and that'll be it. Nobody's going to get hurt and they aren't going to trash their own city.
Exactly. That's certain Americans that find joy in destroying other people's stuff and other people. The more physical/structural/emotional damage it causes, the more they love it.

That arena will rocking like crazy tonight!

Canadians are way too polite to burn they're own city and the Toronto police force isn't as militant as American cities. they going to win the title, celebrating the streets and that'll be it. Nobody's going to get hurt and they aren't going to trash their own city.

Different sport, but Vancouver Canucks fans would beg to differ. They rioted and went nuts after losing game 7 of the Stanley cup finals at home in 2011.

You literally said Nick Nurse lucked into the Ibaka Gasol line up by Siakam being injured

Now they were the favourites?

K.
He did luck into the lineup after game 4 since he didnt make that adjustment at no point in game 2 and 3. Was Philly ever the favorites to win the series? no lol so im not sure what you are saying as yall being counted out in game 7. Everyone had yall winning

Looking at how many people in here were on the Warriors heavy prior the series and ignoring the signs of that Toronto team hitting their stride :nerd:

They were gassed off that Blazers sweep and thought the revenge tour dummy moe rey would continue. Ignoring the fact they were down 17 in 3 consecutive games in the 1st place against a bad defense.

I wouldn't say embarrassment. Dudes are beyond hobbled.

While true,

Losing game 1, while kawhi shooting 5-14...

Losing game 3, and having every starter score over 17 points and getting blown out at home..

Losing game 4, at home with klay back in the starting lineup..

If you're supposed to be a dynasty, going out like this is pretty embarrassing imo

He did luck into the lineup after game 4 since he didnt make that adjustment at no point in game 2 and 3. Was Philly ever the favorites to win the series? no lol so im not sure what you are saying as yall being counted out in game 7. Everyone had yall winning
With this same logic, brad Stevens is proven in the playoffs lol

Just saying lol Bucks v Sixers gonna be fun
You didn't

They were gassed off that Blazers sweep and thought the revenge tour dummy moe rey would continue. Ignoring the fact they were down 17 in 3 consecutive games in the 1st place against a bad defense.

Ehh im guilty of being one of those people. With or without KD i was convinced this would go 5 especially since steph was hitting from distance and dray was looking every bit of the former DPOY he once was. The whole “being down 17” argument doesnt have much merit considering recent history has shown us that big first half deficits dont really mean much for the warriors.

#dubsin7

Back
Top Bottom