• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This reminds me alotof the Kawhi injury in San Antonio. The Warriors organization is handling KD's injury very poorly, which is surprising. Why play the "will he play or won't he play" game for weeks when he wasn't even cleared to practice until yesterday? There was no chance he'd play until he was cleared right? Why put him, his teammates and the coaching staff in the position to answer awkard questions? Just rule him out and call it a day.

I guess they're trying to play mind games with the Raptors and force them to game plan for KD but its taking a bigger tole on the Warriors. Plus they're putting KD in a bad position where he might rush back in order to avoid those "why isn't he playing" questions.
New guard vs old guard a la Kawhi vs Spurs and Dwight vs Lakers.

Raps win tonight or Warriors win in 7.
I want Dubs to win, but Leaning towards probably Raps winning tonight though. They have just outplayed a tired team without a big part of their team. I give them all the credit.

This is how I’m feeling too.

What people don't seem to understand, they don't need a Herculean performance from KD.

They need him to hit 3's, and play some defense. That's really it and it's a massive upgrade over the other trash wings they have.

Having to be aware of an injured Beta Boy >>>>>> Having to be aware of Swedish Larry Bird

What people don't seem to understand, they don't need a Herculean performance from KD.

They need him to hit 3's, and play some defense. That's really it and it's a massive upgrade over the other trash wings they have.
How he gonna get open and play defense if he is still injured

All that’s true, but we really have no idea what he’s capable of right now. Total wild card. And it presents some challenges for Kerr. If he plays and starts slow, how long do you leave him in to see if he gets going? If he plays ok from the beginning, how many breaks/rest should he get?

Going to be interesting.

upload_2019-6-10_2-52-31.jpeg
Ice pack was never even on his calf. I know his calf extends down and all, but I feel like gsw didn't even wanna call the injury what it was.

Just don't understand why they didn't rule him out indefinitely like looney, and if he came back, cool.

Instead, the backfire from playing mind games with the raptors is backfiring

I had a buddy that told me putting his shoe on/taking shoe off, after his Achilles injury was one of the hardest things to do...which is probably why he's in flip flops in every pic I've seen.

Ice pack was never even on his calf. I know his calf extends down and all, but I feel like gsw didn't even wanna call the injury what it was.

Just don't understand why they didn't rule him out indefinitely like looney, and if he came back, cool.

Instead, the backfire from playing mind games with the raptors is backfiring

I had a buddy that told me putting his shoe on/taking shoe off, after his Achilles injury was one of the hardest things to do...which is probably why he's in flip flops in every pic I've seen.

Because declaring Kevin Looney out as injured isn’t the same as declaring Kevin Durant as out

Either:

1. Toronto wins and the Warriors are gunna catch excessive slander or
2. Durant leads the Warriors back in 7 games in which case Steph will catch excessive slander because he can’t do it without MORE HELP

#TheAgenda is looking good.

Durant wasn't cleared to do ANYTHING until yesterday. Don't see how he plays. Definitely don't see how he's effective.

Steph really has no shame. From begging to be switched off of players mid-play to begging KD to come save the day. I had him in my top 10 PGs of all time but I might have him on the outside looking in after this.

What’s his record in finals games without KD?

Back
Top Bottom