• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors came back from 3-1 before, without kd...as...it was against kd and super russ and a hungry okc team.

They'll figure it out. Going 3 of 3 against an oppenent you know, and opponent you're better than when healthy.

man, 3 of 3 'should be lightwork'...something something thomas edison.

1 game at a time.

Warriors win tomorrow, you already know what time it is.

Guarantee you, as soon as warriors mount a comeback, the “kawhi’s knee injury” talk is gonna start heating up on NT. All six stove burners on at the same time

Would have probably picked against GSW vs Toronto even if they were healthy. Would have picked Milwaukee and Philly too to keep it a buck.

Credit to them, getting to the finals this year was an accomplishment on it's own to me. Didn't see it happening. The team was / is painfully thin and the fact that it didn't truly catch up to them until the finals speaks volumes about where the east was at up top vs the West this year.

Last edited:
upload_2019-6-10_2-52-31.jpeg

Ight don't ****ing disrespect me like that. When we come back, YOU better sit down. Just like your trash *** Falcons did in the superbowl

No disrespect but you're using the same "we would have won if this player wouldn't have gotten hurt even though there's no evidence to support this" logic that Rockets fans used when CP3 went down last season.

No disrespect but you're using the same "we would have won if this player wouldn't have gotten hurt" logic that Rockets fans used when CP3 went down last season.
I wasn't saying that. You asked what have I seen that makes me think the warriors are better than the raptors. We lost 3 times in the playoffs. Raptors had like 7 losses iirc.

The only way the Dubs extend this series is if they can find a way to neutralize Sir Gibaka. Dude is quietly killing them with his consistency. Siakim, Green, Van Vleet, and Lowry all can be hit or miss, but Ibaka is producing results each time out damn near.

This series really reminds me of the demise of the Lakers dynasty in 03-04. You have D-Cousins come over like Karl Malone and GP did, you have this team in Detroit who made one trade (Rasheed Wallace would be Kawhi Leonard in this comparison) that put them over the eastern conference hump. And now due to injuries to the opponents and just all around more heart, they’re about to close out the series people predicted to go 6 the other way, in 5. And of course, the dynasty will crumble this summer. Crazy how history repeats itself.

The only way the Dubs extend this series is if they can find a way to neutralize Sir Gibaka. Dude is quietly killing them with his consistency. Siakim, Green, Van Vleet, and Lowry all can be hit or miss, but Ibaka is producing results each time out damn near.
Yes, Neutralize sir ibaka,
But Guess who’s behind him for the follow up play......Gasol.....
Gsw defense ain’t that good to stop both.
upload_2019-6-10_6-49-58.gif

#freesmoke

Back
Top Bottom