• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being smacked the way there were in game 1 and then beating up the Celtics was a good sign. They prevailed in game 1 when it looked like the Raptors were running away. They’ve been winning games when the 3 ball has been off.

The DNA is there

I'm not denying that their a legit contender but getting smacked in a home game 1 ain't exactly my definition of overcoming playoff pressure. The Warriors are gonna make life much Harder on Giannis, Middleton i think is up for the challenge of steping up consistently, the rest of them dudes tho
200.gif

In comparison to that Cavs team, they were down 3-1 and what got them back was both Lebron & Kyrie going Bonkers against a great defense.

I'm not denying that their a legit contender but getting smacked in a home game 1 ain't exactly my definition of overcoming playoff pressure. The Warriors are gonna make life much Harder on Giannis, Middleton i think is up for the challenge of steping up consistently, the rest of them dudes tho
200.gif

A lot of NT wrote the bucks off for dead after that game 1 talking about horford locking up Giannis and buying into the whole playoff Kyrie mumbo jumbo. Add to that they lost to Boston the previous season. That’s something the previous years Raptors wouldn’t do.

The warriors have no answer for Giannis. I can see them containing Middleton but he hasn’t been god-like like he was last year against Boston.

A lot of NT wrote the bucks off for dead after that game 1 talking about horford locking up Giannis and buying into the whole playoff Kyrie mumbo jumbo. Add to that they lost to Boston the previous season. That’s something the previous years Raptors wouldn’t do.

The warriors have no answer for Giannis. I can see them containing Middleton but he hasn’t been god-like like he was last year against Boston.

Answer as in shut him down? absolutely not. As far as options that can slow him down? Draymond & KD will make it a lot more difficult than he's seen. I'm also interested to see what they do with Lopez in a potential series. He's been a great threat but the though of him getting causht on the perimeter with Steph or KD is frightening.

The finals should be fun either way this year. GSW should still win easily. But if they don’t....hoo boy

Answer as in shut him down? absolutely not. As far as options that can slow him down? Draymond & KD will make it a lot more difficult than he's seen. I'm also interested to see what they do with Lopez in a potential series. He's been a great threat but the though of him getting causht on the perimeter with Steph or KD is frightening.

They can run Giannis at the 5 if Lopez isn’t playable. I don’t think the Warriors have anything close to containing Giannis considering Montrez shot 98% from the field against them. He’s going to feast

On ESPN....they’re saying KD is going to leave because the crowd was chanting “MVP” for Steph :emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm: :lol:. Like they don’t chant the same for KD.

The media is sick man :smh:

Yea that’s a weird assessment, if he leaves, it’ll have nothing to do w/ that. Media just be bored

I think the bucks beat the warriors in the finals.

Fight me.
The Bucks will have home court, they have the highest collective basketball IQ next to the Warriors, play well together, play solid defense and have a 6’11” beast in Giannis. The only thing they’re missing is experience. I definitely give them a shot if they make it.

If the Bucks win the title this season, Giannis will be a walking god in Milwaukee. 24 years old, likely MVP, great embassdor for the game and he brought a title to a city that hasn't won a title in 40 years? He'll be bigger than Aaron Rodgers.

If the Bucks win the title this season, Giannis will be a walking god in Milwaukee. 24 years old, likely MVP, great embassdor for the game and he brought a title to a city that hasn't won a title in 40 years? He'll be bigger than Aaron Rodgers.

Do they love the Bucks like they love the Packers, though? It’s always good to see your team win a chip in one of the Big 3 (NBA/NFL/MLB) but I feel like certain cities value some sports over others such that AR12/Packers’ 2011 SB might hold more weight than Giannis/Bucks winning the championship. I’m not saying that’s the case at all, just asking.

So we just going to take out two HOFers and act like the team was garbage? They also had some solid role players. Battier, Haslem, Ray Allen, Mike Miller before his back died. Mario didn't even need to really be a PG because both Wade and Lebron dominated the ball. People need to stop with the revisionist history.
Why are you arguing with fools.

Outside of Curry and Klay who they have?

Iggy
Livingston
Drey
Lee

And the list goes on.

Miami arguably had a better supporting cast

But these guys are great because all the attention is diverted to Curry and Klay.

These dudes are a direct representation of their idol. *****James

:rofl:You think 20 years from now people are going to care that KD left to go play with a good team? People want to pick and choose when its already to leave their team to go play in a better situation. Y'all need to be consistent or stop.

Anyone bashing Bird for playing with a bunch of HOFers?
Magic?
Jordan?
Kareem?
Russell?
Lebron?
Shaq?
Kobe?
Duncan?
None of those players joined a 72-9 team who they were beating 3-1 in the conference finals though

Back
Top Bottom