• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you smoking dope. so now we saying k dont develop wings and guards?
We aren't saying anything. I am saying it. Coach K does not develop anything but Coach K. What is that guy's name who plays for the Celts again? How did his Duke experience help him? I'll wait for the answer.

We aren't saying anything. I am saying it. Coach K does not develop anything but Coach K. What is that guy's name who plays for the Celts again? How did his Duke experience help him? I'll wait for the answer.
yea im done talking to you. good luck in life.

Man hates anything that is white. Don’t mind him.
giphy___2019_04_30T145428.119.gif

ya warriors are better without KD... they won 73 games and lost a 3-1 lead in the finals to the cavs

The ball movement is better and everybody n the court is involved minus KD. Obviously KD is the better player, no body is arguing that. It’s tougher to guard the W’s if everybody is cutting vs watching KD isolate.

Also the 3-1 jokes are cool, but just remember the same team that blew a 3-1 lead(which they did) is in position to win 4/5 championships as well. That’s an important stat to add to the 3-1 jokes :nthat:

It's cool to see two brothers go at it athletically, without it happening on a violent stage. For me it is another strike against Duke ball players, because it took too long for Seth to find his groove as a ball player after being sidetracked by Coach K's wack system. Two brothers, same household, same genes, access to practice habits, and the only difference was Duke. While Serena Williams is the all time greatest women's tennis player ever, big sister Venus isn't as far behind her little sister in regard to accolades, as is Seth being behind Steph. Go to Duke to get that education, but do not expect to be a better ball player when you leave.

:lol: you sound dumb as hell lol. Professional athletes since the beginning of time have had siblings that had the same parents, same upbringing, same access, same laundry detergent. It’s no knock on them they didn’t make it.
Venus and Serena are once in a lifetime talents, you can’t cherry pick them as your reason that Seth isn’t on level with steph because of duke :lol:

the Warriors know they don't need KD to beat the Blazers & i'm sure he could use the extra rest, i don't expect him to miss the finals tho.

Mia was trash outside wade and bosh. You guys love to leave out key details. Remember when Mario was a good PG? Lol oh wait...

So we just going to take out two HOFers and act like the team was garbage? They also had some solid role players. Battier, Haslem, Ray Allen, Mike Miller before his back died. Mario didn't even need to really be a PG because both Wade and Lebron dominated the ball. People need to stop with the revisionist history.

:lol: you sound dumb as hell lol. Professional athletes since the beginning of time have had siblings that had the same parents, same upbringing, same access, same laundry detergent. It’s no knock on them they didn’t make it.
Venus and Serena are once in a lifetime talents, you can’t cherry pick them as your reason that Seth isn’t on level with steph because of duke :lol:
..and you sound sheltered as all hell.
Bernard and Albert King
Pau and Marc Gasol
**** and Tom van Arsdale
I can go on and on.
Muhammad Ali and his Brother Rahaman
Ali made his brother quit, due to his making money to take care of the family.
There are many more.

I’m white but you are out here spamming mean girls gifs.

You sure your username should be Khufu? Should change it to Kyle
You are your cronies on here are the template to the movie Mean Girls. Thank you for admitting that you are white. That took courage, especially considering the temperature these days.

Also people are going a bit too far on this Bucks team, we have yet to see how this team reacts to pressure situations in a playoff series, they had a sqacrifice in the Pistons, And a Celtics team that hated eachother & had no chemistry. that is a long Shot from the Warriors.

I'm gonna be paying attention to this Raptors series much closer as it should be a longer series. And yes the Cavs defense were trash in 2016 but they also had one of the better offenses in league history. There's a huge separation between trio of Lebron, Kyrie & Love and Giannis/Middleton/ Bledsoe/Lopez??

Championship experience is a real thing, especially when your dealing with a team that has seen every situation & every superstar during this run. I'm not saying the bucks have no chance but in no way am i picking them over a healthy Warriors team in the Finals.

Exactly. Just because a family has someone who plays professionally doesn't mean every other person in that family should play professionally or be on the same level. I played with guys in high school and college who were damn good players and their brothers were fat ******* turds

Also people are going a bit too far on this Bucks team, we have yet to see how this team reacts to pressure situations in a playoff series, they had a sqacrifice in the Pistons, And a Celtics team that hated eachother & had no chemistry. that is a long Shot from the Warriors.

I'm gonna be paying attention to this Raptors series much closer as it should be a longer series. And yes the Cavs defense were trash in 2016 but they also had one of the better offenses in league history. There's a huge separation between trio of Lebron, Kyrie & Love and Giannis/Middleton/ Bledsoe/Lopez??

Championship experience is a real thing, especially when your dealing with a team that has seen every situation & every superstar during this run. I'm not saying the bucks have no chance but in no way am i picking them over a healthy Warriors team in the Finals.

Being smacked the way there were in game 1 and then beating up the Celtics was a good sign. They prevailed in game 1 when it looked like the Raptors were running away. They’ve been winning games when the 3 ball has been off.

The DNA is there

Back
Top Bottom