• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's cool to see two brothers go at it athletically, without it happening on a violent stage. For me it is another strike against Duke ball players, because it took too long for Seth to find his groove as a ball player after being sidetracked by Coach K's wack system. Two brothers, same household, same genes, access to practice habits, and the only difference was Duke. While Serena Williams is the all time greatest women's tennis player ever, big sister Venus isn't as far behind her little sister in regard to accolades, as is Seth being behind Steph. Go to Duke to get that education, but do not expect to be a better ball player when you leave.
K's only prerogative is his own legacy. He does not give two flips how much collateral damage there is while he does him.

It's cool to see two brothers go at it athletically, without it happening on a violent stage. For me it is another strike against Duke ball players, because it took too long for Seth to find his groove as a ball player after being sidetracked by Coach K's wack system. Two brothers, same household, same genes, access to practice habits, and the only difference was Duke. While Serena Williams is the all time greatest women's tennis player ever, big sister Venus isn't as far behind her little sister in regard to accolades, as is Seth being behind Steph. Go to Duke to get that education, but do not expect to be a better ball player when you leave.
I don't think it is that cut and dry, are you assuming that both brothers have the same work ethic. If Seth went to the best school for developing players, but doesn't have the same work ethic as Steph he would still be behind though.

Although I do agree Duke doesn't develop players as well as they could. Not many good all around players coming out of Duke, mainly scorers who get figured out pretty quickly.

I don't think it is that cut and dry, are you assuming that both brothers have the same work ethic. If Seth went to the best school for developing players, but doesn't have the same work ethic as Steph he would still be behind though.

Although I do agree Duke doesn't develop players as well as they could. Not many good all around players coming out of Duke, mainly scorers who get figured out pretty quickly.
Adding to this I'm sure the athletic gap between the two is larger than we acknowledge. Seth built like Bonzi Wells Jr.

There’s no basis for a proper response. The variables can go either which direction. Curry or klay get hurt then what? There is no answer to your question
dont be obtuse. but i’ll dumb it down for you.

a healthy steph led warriors with the big 4 intact vs bucks. bucks win. what’s going to be your narrative?

I know y’all gonna say I’m bugging but it def does not feel like Portland is down 2-0... in the past GS goes up 2-0 on any team I’m like series done. I feel like this one has a way to go man.

I don't think the warriors have any respect for this blazers team, at all. The first half it was like they weren't even trying. Kerr even mentioned it in his postgame. That play were Seth fouled Iggy to the ground I think they were losing or either the game was still not decided yet late in the 4th. Iggy was smiling the whole time and then he looked up at his teammates and says 'I'm dead!' and starts busting up. When dame fouled Steph on that 3 late in the game he was just rubbing his head, no shotsrangout shotsrangout , and starts laughing when he gets up. Then he's talking **** to his bro like he's playing 21 and knocks down all 3. They know Portland just flat out isn't on their level. Both these games have felt like typical regular season games

9204405.png
@3god

you smoking dope. so now we saying k dont develop wings and guards?

I don't know about the ethic part, because if you equate effort with ethic, then I surely disagree. Intelligence does not require much effort, and if your brother is considered one of the best shooters ever, if not THE best, then I am sure that it behooves Seth to emulate what his brother is doing. I think that we've both seen a coach or player *cough* *Kobe*, that will mess up the intelligence of an athlete, and I am suggesting that this is exactly what Coach K does.

And that skinny coward doesn't even have an asterisk to show for his career until he joined a 73-9 team that beat him. All he had was a loss in this series:

HeatThunder2012FinalsPicks.jpg

HeatThunder2012FinalsVegasOdds.png
just to be clear, i am not a kd fan. actually despise the guy. that being said, i haven’t seen any proof that the warriors could dominate the league in the same manner, had durant never joined them...

2015*

Back
Top Bottom